Kelly Osbourne

Hospitalized

After Seizure

3/7/2013 12:29 PM PST UPDATED: 3/7/2013 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0307_kelly_osbourne_launch_v3
Kelly Osbourne
was just rushed to an L.A. hospital after suffering a seizure while taping her show "Fashion Police."

An ambulance rushed to the scene and Kelly was taken away by stretcher.  People held up white sheets to shield her from the media and a white sheet was covering her entire body, including her face.

Kelly was sitting in a chair, shooting the show in front of a full studio audience.  Melissa Rivers was sitting next to her, filling in for Giuliana Rancic.  Kelly turned to Melissa and said, "I don't feel good," and then she fell out of the chair and started shaking.  Melissa then turned Kelly's head to help her.  Someone from the audience -- some kind of emergency responder -- then ran up and helped.

Kelly came around a few moments later, but her handlers wanted to have her hospitalized anyway. We're told it's the first time Kelly has ever suffered a seizure.

The incident occurred at the E! building on Wilshire Blvd., just before noon.

We do not know what triggered the episode. As for her condition, it's unknown ... but Joan Rivers -- who was also present on set when Kelly suffered the seizure -- tells TMZ, "She is fine. We just saw her."

030713_rivers_launch

Jody

All those drugs Ozzie was on have now caught up with his kids DNA.

Tuna212

Maybe she was break dancing.You know how these stars like to show off......

BR3478

Withdrawals from narcotics will cause seizures....

Joey

FAT SPOILED DRUG ADDICT WITH TWO PARENTS THAT ARE USELESS. SHE COMES FROM A VERY SHALLOW GENE POOL

Compassion

You never want anyone to be ill. But Kelly is such a poser. She only has a job because of her parents noteriety. No talent whatsoever. She looks like hell and has the nerve to comment on other people's appearance. At least Joan rivers is funny and has paid her dues over decades.

Gandy

As I look through these comments, I don't see anyone bringing up the chance that Kelly's concussion from a bit over a year ago might be behind this...(look it up if you didn't know about it). All I see is, drugs this, drugs that.

I'm sure her doctors would consider that a prime suspect right now-- glad none of you are treating her!

TLM

Didn't Kelly slip & crack her head open last year? Wonder if this is result of it?

Stacy

GET WELL SOON KELLY! !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

therealwinkelman

Sounds like some Oxy to me...

bright eyez

I hope she gets better. I saw someone have a seizure when I was a kid. So scary.

Miley is a whore

yuk

EasilyHard

That Globe head eats once a week Shocked much?

ashley

Even tho I don't care for her, I hope she's ok!

Ha ha ha

To bad it wasn't that old hag rivers die already ****

Darius

What's goin on? What's happening? Beiber was hospitalized, too. Who's next.