Duggar Family

NYC Burger Feast Costs

A Fortune for 23 People!

3/12/2013 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031213_duggars_launch
It costs a FORTUNE to feed 23 mouths ... just ask TLC reality star Jim Bob Duggar who took his enormous family out for burgers in NYC yesterday -- and we know exactly how much they spent.

Jim Bob -- along with his wife Michelle and 21 other family members -- hit up Bill's Bar & Burger in Manhattan ... splurging on burgers, shakes, fries, onion rings, you name it.

FYI -- Burgers start at $7.95 and could double in price if you want cheese and/or another burger patty.  Shakes run in the $6 range ... $4 for fries ... $8 for nachos ... $2 per soda.

Buuuuut ... the "19 Kids & Counting" fam did get a nice discount ... 6 of the children qualified for the kids menu -- $7.95 per meal.

So, what was the final bill??? We'll give you THREE options -- click on  the image for the answer!

0312_duggars_burger_getty_article

sue

guess daughterinlaw is following in "gods plan". they do not support themselves TLC does

Nicholas

Is it me or does Jim Bob look like an older Kenneth from 30 Rock and they sound the same just saying!!

TJ

Are they Mormon?

MabelD

I'm sure TLK pays them enough to enjoy these meals.

TJ

The woman, is obviously, of limited intelligence.

Lily

I won't judge but I sure as hell don't understand it. There are way to many people on this planet as is.

PurpleRain

So how much was the bill?

Mrugowsky

A gigantic argument for birth control. No one needs to have that many kids. It's not like a hundred years ago when half the kids never made it to adulthood.

shauna hokams

Helloooooo.....McDonald's is CHEAPER!!!! just sayin

kcrosie

I can't get behind the premise but they aren't burdening anyone but themselves. They take care of their own, don't take any government support and aren't costing me anything -- in fact, if they're taxpayers, they helping. Unlike OctoMom, they're responsible, albeit religious zealots -- and I can't fault them. Honestly, after all the trouble the last baby had though, it really may be time to stop to avoid a tragedy.

sarah

$614 for 23 people....that's roughly $27 a person. That doesn't make any sense.

sarah

$614 for 23 people....that's roughly $27 a person. That doesn't make any sense.

choke

And most of the morons that swarm TMZ wonder what's wrong with America, well, here's a prime example!!!!

greendaylover4life

Okay some ppl here are just stupid I actually lile the duggers they have good morals better then most of society I actually think they are great parents its there life to how many kids they want to have not ours and for women insulting mrs duggers v*****a ur just plain rude ignorant and down right nasty u have no right to make comments like that I know ur entitle to ur opinions but with a limit #teamdugger

Jenna5960

This family manages to support themselves (even before the reality show money, which isn't much) and does wonders running a household. I say more power to them. We should worry about the welfare Moms and crack heads popping out more kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments