Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer

Target In Witness Tampering Investigation

3/18/2013 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_lindsay_mark_heller2
Lindsay Lohan's attorney Mark Heller is in the crosshairs of a possible witness tampering investigation ... after allegations surfaced that he tried to manipulate Lindsay's former assistant into lying on the stand ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the Santa Monica City Attorney will be launching an investigation and will interview Lohan's ex-assistant Gavin Doyle tomorrow in the presence of police.

We're told ... prosecutors believe Heller may have approached Gavin and tried to get him to admit that he was the one driving the vehicle when Lohan's Porsche crashed into a big rig on Pacific Coast Highway last summer.

TMZ has learned Gavin has told multiple people about the alleged witness tampering ... including an officer of the court.

As for Heller, he has strongly stated that any accusation of witness tampering on his part is "crazy."

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

jc

As much as I don't want too, I'm so tired you could blindfold me with dental floss....LMAO!
I'm going to have to call it a night guys, ya'll have fun & behave!!!

Vorlon

The thing that amazes me is that of all the enablers only the dimwit Nicole truly grasps what happened today.
The idiot with the alleged 137 IQ still thinks it's a win.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay went directly to a lounge from court. That is not winning. That is Lindsay Lohan.

She is done, go back to NY, no use for her in Hollywood. Now she is just a nightclub whore.

Vorlon

Gotta love how Nicole thinks it's the truck drivers fault for being there to be rear ended by Lilo..
No dispute she did it but the driver is a liar. SMH.

Vorlon

And I'll say it again- the plea deal was Door #2. What did they have behind Door #1 that she allowed herself to be bent over.
I'd love to know the answer to that one. (And I dont believe it was 30 days in a SCRAM.)

Grandma Cracker

Lock down rehab will take away her ciggies, sugar and caffeine and monitor her Adderall and benzos. No more prescription highs for her.

Kambria

OK, I'm here! I don't give a fvck, EVERYONE else is 'amused', I am not.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

hahaha.... LA County must be scared to lock this skank up.

Reg

Lmfao, they have just shown Blo's court appearance on my local news and had a close up of her duck bill.QUACKKKKK.

tellmeaboutit

Witness tampering?? Oh, I'm sure not. I mean, it didn't seem odd at all that Gayvin supposedly came in on the same private pink plane Blo did. LMAO

mr.howell

Someone PLEASE!..lock this 'ding-a-ling' away forever!,I've had to hear or read about her every day for the last 8 years!..get her to the looney bin!.. and fitted for a strait jacket ASAP!..

Reg

So I am guessing that everyone is crashed over there?

LK

NEW THREAD

KAJ528

HE'S crazy... What the hell was LiLo thinking hiring this moron? He's been like her from the beginning: a crazy, unpredictable trainwreck that appears not to understand anything about the law. They're perfect for each other! Her former attorney would have this done already, one of the biggest mistakes she's ever made was letting her go!

Dave

This is all just piling up. Now she has to behave for 2 years? She can't stay out of trouble for 2 weeks so far.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15