Joe Jonas

THERE IS NO SEX TAPE

3/21/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0321-joe-jonas-blanda-eggenschwiler
Sorry you creepy weirdos ... Joe Jonas did NOT record a raunchy sex tape with his Swiss model GF ... despite reports to the contrary ... Joe's rep tells TMZ.

Reports have been circulating that Joe -- who once wore a purity ring espousing his virginity -- filmed himself doing the nasty with gf Blanda Eggenschwiler while under the influence of pot and alcohol. The reports claim the sex footage features some crazy BDSM stuff, including paddles and ball gags.

But Joe's rep tells TMZ, it's total BS ... no such tape exists.

The rep says, "There is no truth or validity to the story. It is completely false."

Solaera

Sex tape with a girl? Yeah, right.

Phreaky

If there is a tape, chance are it's not with a female.

TTfan

blindgossip broke the story and provided explicit scene by scene details, so yes, it most certainly does exist.

Stratcat

Who are these two?

Matt Ralston

An insider's guide to LA nightclubs.

Kirby89

I believe it currently exists, the question is whether or not his people can get rid of it before it becomes public.

Rosalie

If it's true (and I think it is), I'm thrilled that blind gossip.com blew the April 3rd "opening." Jonas' girlfriend (haha) sounds like BAD news.

James25

Has Blind Gossip ever been right about anything? Those guys just seem to make up stories for the fun of it.

Areader

They have to say that!

who dat

"no such tape exists"= we paid the girl in question off,and ballgaged her from talking about it. btw who cares. This guy looks like he'd suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Jonatic

Yes! It's totally false! Did you see? Joe Jonas is a great and beautiful guy, the person who said that gossip was just evious of the Joe Jonas's hot body!! HATERS GONNA HATE.

Your S&M Girlfriend

What? "crazy BDSM stuff including paddles and ball gags" ?? Give me a break. If you think that's crazy put that ridiculous 50 Shades trilogy down and get with the program.

RobN

If you're a Jonas brother, I should think you'd just be glad that your sex tape is with a chick.

sweetrosepetal

You know, I think I would have a whole hell of a lot more repect for these celebrities if they were just like, "Yeah I have a sex tape. I am really flattered you all want to see my penis. Please let me know what you think and thank you in advance for. Increasing my exposure and keeping me relevant and well paid."

fveferb

this means it is false, but ppl got so interested and it is soooo against their brand that they had to take action-- kims, kanyes, and lindsays just said "no comment" also TMZ is 10x more reputable than BG- BG is going to get sued

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments