« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

Sits For Deposition

I Really Did Love Him

3/21/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0320-kim-kardashian-laura-wasser-x17
Kim Kardashian secretly sat for her deposition Tuesday in L.A. ... and she testified under oath that when she accepted Kris Humphries' proposal of marriage and when she said "I do," she really did love him.

TMZ has learned ... the deposition was taken at the offices of Kim's lawyer ... disso queen Laura Wasser (the pic was taken on their way in). It lasted 9 hours.

Kris Humphries' lawyer probed for evidence that Kim defrauded Kris and only married him to goose ratings for her reality show, but we're told Kris didn't make any headway. He's shooting for an annulment based on fraud, but sources say the depo didn't help his case.

Get this ... Kris did NOT show up for the depo. His lawyer made a big stink in court that  Kris had a right to be there. He didn't even have a game on Tuesday.

As for the reality show ... we're told Kim testified it played no part in her decision to tie the knot.   Other than that, we've learned Kris' lawyer, Lee Hutton, did not ask much at all about the reality show and whether it was staged. Hutton has made numerous threats that he would blow the lid off the reality show during the trial, so it's surprising he virtually ignored it in Kim's depo.

Kim has been gunning for a divorce for almost a year-and-a-half. The trial is set for May 6.

0207_kim_kris_happier_times_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Hamptonsdude

She didn't love him, he's not dark enough for her.

Dublin2016

They both are frauds!

Firefly

I'm surprised that she didn't wear all white. You know, trying to look virginal in court. WHAT? peed on? Me? not me, must of been someone else. What? Pregnant with another guys baby? Know do I look pregnant to you? I just gained a little weight. Nothing to worry about.

Rachael

AND HERE TMZ TESTIFIES FOR KIM KARDASHIAN. Everything about her is fake- her importance, her look, her personality, even her relevance- TMZ is PAID to promote her. FAT WHORE.

Firefly

Hey Kim your boobs are flopping over your belt. Tether those suckers!

nipples mugee

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.

nipples mugee

What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin? A lie. A lie and we have to be merciful.

msmoeliss

If you really loved him you wouldn't divorce him 2 months later. You would at least try counseling first.

nipples mugee

The horror... the horror... No wait I meant the whore the whore.

TT

I really loved him? Right and I am really the Pope! *cough* Bull**** *cough*

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Oh. Well since Kim is so real, I don't think she would lie. Pfffffft.

Yup

Oh yeah, the dumbass whore loved him all right... for all of 72 days until she'd sucked all the publicity value out of it, then she filed for divorce after banking $10+ MILLION for the fake wedding. I cannot stand this fake fraudulant whore; I hope she dies soon, along with the rest of her fake family...

Tas215

You know what's funny is that Kris wanted to work it out with her. He wanted to go to counseling for their marriage and she wouldn't go. I think there is something wrong with her.

TJ

Damn how can you guys find time to write up articles while you're so busy sucking Kardashian dick?

cobrazombie

She thought they said, "Do you take this man'S MONEY?"

"I DO!"