« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-NFL Cheerleader

Accused of Grabbing

12-Year-Old's Penis

3/21/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0320-elizabeth-garner-titans-mug
A former NFL cheerleader has been charged with aggravated sexual battery after allegedly grabbing a 12-year-old boy's penis outside his pants ... and attempting to perform oral sex on him.

42-year-old Elizabeth Garner -- who cheered for the Tennessee Titans until 2009 -- was also charged with solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

According to law enforcement, Garner -- who is married -- is accused of following the 12-year-old to the bathroom during a party last month hosted by the boy's mother, grabbing his penis over his shorts ... and attempting to remove them in order to perform oral sex on him.

0320-elizabeth-garner-titans
The boy escaped, told his mother what happened ... and the mother then informed authorities. According to police, the boy said Garner asked if he'd ever been with a woman.

During a police interview, cops claim Garner willingly admitted she approached the boy ... but said she was drunk and had confused him with an (adult) man at the party. (We'll see how that defense pans out.)

Garner -- who was booked on $30,000 bond -- faces more than 8 years in prison if convicted.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

akclip

the boy was gay.

polo6918

"The boy escaped" lol The boy must be a gay, I would pat my son on the back for a job well done. Call the police? HELL NO, call her back over to finish the job of making that boy a man!!

Danny

Of all the luck god throws down to this world, he threw it down to this 12 year old child, should have sacked up, became a man and took one for mankind.

nice

niceee..

Ann33

Wow... I really hope this story is false but if its not, I'm beyond disgusted.

MR.RIGHT

Really, When he gets older and thinks back of what could have been. can you say total regret!!!!! no good story for the boys.

Todd

hottie after 12 year old wiener .. sound weird .

angie

if this is true, she should never want to show her face again, 12 years old

zolopher

I guess the kid is gay?

Coloreddude

She'll likely get a relative slap on the wrist where as a dude caught up like that 20- 2 Life..justice?A pedophile with boobs is no less a pedophile .When I was 12 I use to sneak my GDad's Playboys and knew what was up and experimented with my 13 yo Gfriend..I would have been very kool with it .My son[now a teenager] HELL NO Generation Sheltered and Coddled...I would be ready to hurt her for that behavior ..it's disturbing..hell my dad got me a hooker for my 16th Birthday..something I would NEVER do for my son..

Ih8Taxes

Hey, if that happened to me when I was 12 years old I would have been the happiest kid on the block.

KSB24

Just like any adult man who touches a minor girl, she needs to be locked up all the same. Shame on her. A pedophile is pedophile no matter man or or woman. Lock her up

karlew

Seriously????? What the hell is wrong with this woman? 12 years old is 12 years old, doesn't matter what gender it is, adults don't touch children.

Deficate

First I would've high fived my son, second where were girls like this when I was 12

palermo

What the HELL is wrong with women these days! Women can get laid anywhere they go, but they are all seeking out these little kids. Now there will be a hundred comments from men saying wish it were me, but what if this were a man and it was your little girl? Double standards, lock her up.