Sean Penn's Son

RAMS Photog

F*** You N***er

3/27/2013 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032613_sean_penn_son_launch
              **Warning: Video contains graphic and offensive language**

Sean Penn
's son handled a paparazzo in Beverly Hills today much the way his father used to ... violently ramming the photog -- and also calling the guy a "f***ot" and a "n***er."

19-year-old Hopper Penn was following his dad into a medical building when he got into the altercation with an African-American photographer (not TMZ's).

The nuclear exchange was all caught on tape ... Hopper gets up in the photog's face, pushing him, then says, "F*** you ... you're a f***ing f***ot ... shut up you f***ing n***er."

Cops happened to be nearby at the time and heard the commotion. Law enforcement sources tell us, officers asked what happened ... but the photog said it was just a verbal argument, and he didn't want to press charges.

0326-sean-penn-sub-photog
Hopper tells TMZ his side of the story is ... “I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal - threatened and under attack, but that does not condone my own actions."

He adds, "I deeply regret my choice of words.”

FYI, Sean was 100% calm and cool in today's video.

It's been nearly four years since Sean's infamous kicking altercation with a photog. He was sentenced to three years probation stemming from that incident.

011012_sean_penn_videolaunch

Marilyn

I've always said the biggest racists are on the LEFT, not right.

oldman

Like father Like son.

Tinasurita30

1st of all Sean Penn did not say anything wrong !! His son Hopper did !! Hopper is 19 a young adult.. I do not agree with what he said at all !! No one has a perfect day every day !! Put your self n his shoes!! If u and your family were followed around every where nonstop 24-7 by strangers wanting pictures and to cam u all the time how would u react on a bad day ?? The pop /cameraman was all up n his face !! he wanted a reaction on tape and got one !! We all say things we don't mean on a bad day !! The Penn family is stalked daily by strangers !! Then after it was said and done with the camera men were making jokes about him and what he said !! MAKING the problem even worse ?? Hopper is NOT A CHILD HE HAS HIS OWN MIND!! This has nothing to do with parenting ..Sean can not control what his son says and does .. No one knows what he said to his son when the cameras were gone ?? Lets not jump the gun and think his father thought it was ok !! would u want stalkers all in ur face just to make a buck ??

Tinasurita30

DO ANY OF YOU REALLY KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY AND TIME THE PENN FAMILY HAS SPENT ON HELPING THE LESS FORTUNATE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD ?? WELL, IF NOT IT IS MORE THEN MOST OF U WILL MAKE IN UR LIFE TIME !!! I MAKING A REALISTIC !! BY THE WAY HOW MANY OF YOU HANG OUT WITH THE PENN FAMILY AGAIN ???

Dane

If that **** happened to me.. PLEASE BELIEVE I'd sue his ass for everything i could. Medical Bills, Pain and suffering, punitive damages, lost work, id have played it out like he straight shoulder checked me and tossed me to the ground for no reason. Just because you dont like what someone is doing DOES NOT give you the right to assault someone IN ANY WAY! *******s like these pricks need to be shown whether by ass kicking or wallet picking that they cant act like they're above everyone. If you want out of the public eye, QUIT MAKING MOVIES!!!!

j

Thats the funniest s**t. lol So hes racist. Like half the country isn't.

j

I think what pisses me off most is that a lot of black people are blatantly racist and everyones ok with it. I see it every day. But if a white person says one thing remotely racist they are s**t human beings. Can we please stop the double standards here?

Phineas

Can you say "hypocrites"? Can you say Double talk"? I knew you could.

The so-called tolerant,morally superior,know-it-all, color-blind Leftists; don't tell me that Baby-Daddy Sean DOESN'T use epithets like those around the house,in private - where else could junior have heard and gotten them from?

And because Daddy's as Left as he is, neither he or junior won't get sent to Sensitivity Training ,or be forced to talk with the phony reverends,Al or Jesse.

There's NOTHING you can't get away with, if you're Left Wing. Spew all the racist epithets you want, and every excuse will be used to get you off the hook.

bob kash

HE WAS HEADED TO A DOCTOR HAVE SOME FUKIN RESPECT AND GET OUT OF THEIR FACE!

Mulan

The son was way out of line. Terrible. I don't think it's the photog's fault. From what I saw of the video, everyone was calmly filming Sean Penn as he walked into the building and they asked how he was doing. All of a sudden, someone's shouting in the background so the photog turns around to see what's happening and there's the son, walking and cussing at the same time. Cameras flash and then the son just rushes forward and pushes the photog for no reason.

BAM

He Needs his ass whip by some black people and some Gays, then he will learn to watch his mouth!!!

jennifer

Hopper Penn needs a good a**kicking. Racist spoiled brat. Sean Penn's work goes down the pipes when that 90 pound weakling opens his mouth. Obviously he's a crap father when a kid talks like that cause guess what! He's hearing it at home. These Hollywood kids are a bunch of p***ys hounding behind body grades and their parents money. I wish someone would just punch them each once in the face just knock them out. Shut them up!!

jennifer

I meant these Hollywood kids are hiding behind their parents money and their bodyguards .

cowbulls

Let's see if this rant gets as much main stream media play as it would if a Republican had done something this heinous.

Cook

He's a punk,just like his father.

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments