Lindsay Lohan

I Didn't Steal ANYTHING

I BOUGHT It

3/29/2013 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0329-linday-lohan-tmzLindsay Lohan says she stole NOTHING from "Anger Management" -- She's telling friends she had a deal with producers she could take all the stuff she wanted, and they'd just deduct it from her salary.

Lindsay acknowledges, she walked off with 2 bracelets, a necklace, sunglasses, a pair of shoes, gold earrings, a silk bathrobe, lingerie and tap shorts.  She claims the wardrobe person was well aware she had the goods and claims the wardrobe lady specifically said it was A-OK and the cost would be deducted from her salary.

Lindsay's also telling friends, she's NOT going to return the stuff, because as far as she's concerned she paid for it.

Here's the problem.  Sources from the show tell TMZ ... Lindsay walked off with the bracelets, the necklace, earrings and shoes BEFORE there was any discussion about leaving with the stuff.  We're told the wardrobe person told producers she was not going to become a cop and block Lindsay from leaving the set with her stuff, so she told her the value of "all missing items" would be deducted from her paycheck.

In fact, we're told the wardrobe person actually tried to get Lindsay to write a check for the goods, but LiLo refused.

LLsez

JUNKIE ALERT

Andy, this ^ is all you need to see to catch up.

seamus

Good morning. I can't believe I fell asleep last night-looks like I missed some good times.

Sam

Isn't it ironic that Lindsay uses the word "respect" in EVERY interview, yet she shows and gives the least respect towards laws, people and society in general.

Its Nikki Bitches

With stolen clothes and boots from John John Jeans

LLsez

*HAPPY & GLORIOUS EASTER WEEKEND!!* to all who are celebrating it.....and a special *cheers* to Nikki&family!!

What I Think

Bought??? Now thats funny. Once a thief, always a thief.

Vorlon

No DINA Did- on that cheesy Lohan House website of whatever the F it was.
SULLIVANSAYS
@TXMEDIUM ali never tried to sell lindsays clothes.

ketjo

Would you look at the size of those bruises on her leg thigh.....Wow those are deep and fresh......funny those bruises showing up on the same area of her legs every time ...why you would think she was doing something to cause them now wouldn't you.....???
I can quickly think of several reasons but I will let you do that.....LOL
You know what stands out in those clubbing pictures from last night on DailyMail......the bloating in her face and her belly bulging slightly over those low cut short shorts she has own.....that belly is poking out and it ain't because she has gained any weight...cause her legs and arms are thinner then they were last month..... and her legs are starting to look really "slack" for a better word....NO tone at all.....but the bestest of the best is the forward combing of the hair....and the hat....that stupid piepot hat...the ugliest hat in the world and that leather jacket .....leather makes me sweat and to think of wearing it in a warm Brazilian night in a crowded nightclub I would melt...yet she wears that damn leather jacket all the time.....think about what it smells like cause you have to clean leather in a special way to really get it cleaned and fresh.......
What a Nasty assed human being !!! .....

The Hyena

Hey @SullivanSays, Sparky looks familiar... http://perezhilton.com/teddyhilton/2011-03-02-dina-and-sparky-lohan#.UVbw2FeRf_k
Drink on Dina, drink on.

ketjo

I know Red Gall its really aggravating like last fall I was the featured speaker at a event and dinner....the place was decorated wonderfully and I fell in love with the flower centerpiece on our table....and the crystal vase they were in....I wanted that so bad ...so I ask if I could have it as a "gift or they could talk it out of my speaker's fee..." they didn't want to ablidge me...silly people !! I should have done a Lindsay Lohan and just walked out with it and let them worry over it....after all "I was the speaker and guest star" ........
RIGHT ! RIGHT ! at least to Lindsay it is...NOT in the real world Sweetie not in the real world.....
NO is NO and you can't just take things......She stole those just like everything else she wants....Liz's bracelet from a Old Lady......the things of that Liz Trailor because she was jealous and know she couldn't be Liz.....the necklace because they wouldn't "gift it " etc etc etc.....
Patterns ..Baby Patterns !!!!

Hot Farts

I just watched TMZ live from yesterday. Harvey said at the top of the show, "let's face it Lindsay Lohan is a thief". From there he explained that Lohan left with the items before having any discussion with anyone about them. No deal was made according to the higher ups and the wardrobe person. They only knew at that point that things were missing. The following day after Lohan took the items, she made no effort to return them so she was confronted. She admitted to taking the things and then said "take it out of my pay" . Had she not been confronted she would not had said "take it out of my pay. There was never any inventory of what she took when she took it or arrangements made. She claims there was but it is not possible logically because no one knew what she took so she is lying to compound her crime.

Importantly: at the end of the Lohan theft segment, Harvey said he spoke to everyone from the wardrobe people all the way up to the highest people on AM and they all regretfted having her as a guest and said she was horrble to work with it seemed that he meant Charlie as well...you be the judge. His media silence speaks volumes.

Vinsetta

I saw Jenna Fischer from The Office on Jay Leno recently. Do you know what she got from wardrobe to keep? An imitation engagement ring, and not to bleeping wear Red Cloud. As a memento from her years on the show. When Jay asked her if they could keep what they wanted, she explained that when the scenes were finished the wardrobe people came around with a tray for each cast member to replace the items they were wearing in and even after the last episode of the damn series was taped, nobody was allowed to just run around and grab whatever. Lohan lifted the shyt like she does everywhere because she's a thief. That was one of the gifts she was born with.

WilyCat

They made the deal because they just wanted her to go. She'll be found in a dumpster some day. Sad.

Jeff

Does anyone believe a word that this drugged-up, drunken skank says? What a waste of perfectly good oxygen!

WilyCat

They made the deal because they just wanted her to go away...far away. She'll be found in a dumpster some day. Sad.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments