Chris Hansen

'Can I Be the Bait Voice

on To Catch a Predator?'

4/3/2013 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

040313_chris_hanson_launch
Most guys dream of being a fireman or a football player when they grow up ... our NYC photog has always wanted to be the bait meat in a "To Catch a Predator" sex sting ... and yesterday he finally got his shot!

It all went down on the streets of New York, when "TCAP" honcho Chris Hansen stopped to talk to us about his favorite moments from the NBC show ... and (shocker) they involved nudity.

But the best part of the clip -- when our guy makes his desperate plea to "be the guy who lures the guy in" ... HILARIOUS.

Interesting fact -- NBC stopped doing the show after they got slammed for sleezy tactics and entrapment ... though Chris tells TMZ 259 people have been prosecuted thanks to "Predator."

Jack

He should be the 260...th prosecution.

SAY WHAT

"Hi, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat over there? why do you have a condom and a candy bar with you? and whats with the warm old milwaukee?

Ace

A lot of the charges and convictions were thrown out because the stings were being conducted by a TV Show with the cops in the background, rather than a sting by "only" the cops, while NBC filmed in the background.

Leighton

I've found TCAP references are a good way of getting talkative strangers to leave you alone: Bothersome person: "Hi! How are you; tell me about yourself!" Response(1): "I'm doing great. Today's my first day on parole. I'd love to have coffee with you; I just have to make a few stops to every door in the neighborhood first." Response (2): "I'm alright. I recently learned that anytime a tween in a wig offers you tea and cookies while they hurry off to put laundry away--it usually doesn't end well. The cookies are great though; Nabisco, I think."

Logan R

They should be able to use whatever tactics required to nab these creeps. If you are preying on kids, you shouldn't have the same rights as the rest of society.

romba

"Sleazy tactics and entrapment?" I knew you were pedophiles, but get your facts straight. A pervert arranged to **** a child and when he realized it was actually a decoy he offed himself, and his deluded **** wife wanted a payday from NBC. But no, TMZ's gotta stand up for the chomos while jerking off to videos of an eight-year-old Hayden Panettiere being prostituted by her mother.

stu

Didn't Chris recently get caught cheating on his wife.

Andrew

Those poor pedophiles. So glad TCAP is off the air. Great job ACLU!!

SheisHot

Chris Hansen is a total creepster that got caught having an affair with a girl young enough to be his daughter!

EastCoastChopper

Chris and Maury...they really really really like their show concept ! jus sayin yo!

Sjango

What does cheating and pedo have in common nuttn you fucn morons

geincolo

Dude.
I am speechless. I am without speech. Uh...nice carrer move TMZ guy.

Blue Lake

"Sleezy"? Who's writing this crap? Chris Hansen is a philandering creep whose poor wife and kids were betrayed by him. TCAP needs to come back to TV with a new host. It's the best program on TV.

Mrugowsky

That guy is mega f^cking CREEPY.

Jay-D

No they stopped doing it because a prosecuter killed himself after the cops and nbc crew showed up at their house. Unreal how tmz doesnt know this.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments