« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

Excused From First Day

Of Divorce Trial

4/3/2013 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403_kim_kardashian_kris_humphries_article_
Kim Kardashian is not going to attend the first day of her divorce trial ... but it turns out she's not needed.

Kim has a commitment for an appearance in New York City for her perfume line on May 6, the opening day of her courtroom face-off with Kris Humphries

Kim's lawyer filed legal docs asking the judge to move the trial up to May 3 so she could attend, but the judge wouldn't allow it because of a schedule conflict.

But sources say the solution is simple.  Kris has the burden of proving fraud in his annulment request, so he's first up in calling witnesses, and Kim won't have to take the stand until day 2 or 3.

Bottom line -- she doesn't have to see Kris' face as much as she feared.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

marbles

HAHAHAHA!!!!

PokerStar

#TeamKris Stick it to her for ALL of us, please?

zombie

When will this Kardashian stench ever go away?

george

Its shows on her face, I’m a fat PIG. My ASS is HUGH, K.W. doesn’t want to be seen with me anymore. I’m an embarrASSing fat karASSian. Please someone throw her an Armenian genocide party. ( should’ve known even black men have a weight limit on their hoe’s.)

JD

Unscrew her head and crap down her neck! She's a useless person that is ushering in a new generation of kanye jackass blood

Jasmine

I know I'm gonna get flack for this but when Kris didn't show up... the judge didn't say/do anything about it. But since Kim has something that was previously scheduled... it's a problem. I know everyone HATES KK (for some reason) but I just don't think it's right still..

Kalosi

She is really so sickening. Wasn't just a month ago she was complaining that the divorce stress was bad for her pregnancy ? But yet she can fly cross country or even transcontinental flights are no problem. Super selfish person

NOT ELMO

Kim Kardashian's gonna think this stinks............the judge turned down Kim's request...........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

NOT ELMO

NEVER GET MARRIED BlTCH !.....

mousetrap

NO, it will have to wait. You not only legally married, you married in a religious ceremony in the eyes of God. Neither to be taken lightly at all. We all know Kris probably will not prevail, but God bless him for making a point. Now you need to go through all the necessary gyrations to dissolve this mess you apparently chose to back out on and go against your lifelong promise. He and his attorneys deserve all they ask.

Kelly

I hope he takes her to the cleaners!

Blondie

Sucks to be you fatty.

jbiz

hmmmm like we need to guess the scent that black men like?

Mumra the Ever Living

The perfume's name is COW.

Mumra the Ever Living

So where did Bubba Gump go? He seems to be ignoring Little Kimmie. I guess the dude has a lot more pride then I thought.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments