Lindsay Lohan

Attempts Intervention

And NOT for Her

4/6/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405_lindsay_vikram_01
Lindsay Lohan is trying to live by the adage, "Do what you know," and she knows how to party ... but apparently not well enough to save a good friend.

We're told Lindsay tried to stage an intervention for hotel magnate/BFF Vikram Chatwal, who was arrested at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport for possession of heroin, cocaine, weed and Rx pills.

Chatwal owns the Dream Hotel in NYC, where Lindsay has frequently stayed and partied.  We're told Chatwal has comped her when she's there.

Sources say Lindsay tried to return the favor in 2012 by surprising Vikram at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood.  The plan was ... when he walked in the room, a bunch of friends and family would be there to express their grave concern over his drug use and partying.

It's unclear why ... but the intervention never took place, and Vikram kept partying, right until he was busted.

Let's get serious.  Lindsay never stopped partying either.

supermom

She just wants to steal his stash while he's in rehab!

Cartel Gunna

Lohan owes me $25,000 for some product I gave her. She sucked me off though it was below average.

StarryStarryNight

so tmz you don't want us to say that viki's dad hates HOhan? i presume that's what you're saying since you deleted my comment about him.

pop chatwal detests HOhan and she really ought not fvck with his family.

Sarah

Her intervention was to snort it all before he got any come on you all know that.

Cochise

This dumb broad is trying to give someone an intervention and rebuffed Charlie Sheen a couple months ago for the same thing. Saying she doesn't believe in "it takes ones to know one."

Sam

The Chatwal family are Pakistani Sikhs. They believe honor killings are more effective then interventions.

Good luck Lindsay

Suzy Q

hahahahahlololol.....this has GOT to be one of my favorite berloney sandwich made up stories about Lindsay. hahahhahahahahlololololol......whew!

Lindsay Lohan "Intervention"

"I'm worried about you. So give me all your drugs and alcohol!!"

Suzy Q

At this point in time, the only conclusion I can come to is that Lindsay Lohan does not have a PR guy, and hasn't since Honig flew the white flag.

Maybe he killed himself six months ago and no one's found him yet.

Suzy Q

Alicia, that was a VERY interesting article you gave a link for in your reply to Sam's article.

With all that wealth and influence, I'm betting this arrest was a shock, as they felt they were above the law.

Let's hope the poor sap who discovered the drugs isn't fired and relegated to Motel 6 for the rest of his life.

StarryStarryNight

so is viki a u.s. citizen? his dad has been since '94. don't know about his mom.

if he's not, will they deport him? before or after prison?

who really thinks he'll go to prison.

will dad call in some iou's?

Suzy Q

I see Lindsay and Av i have already "broken up". These obscure bands have learned they only need a week or two of publicity with her to get their name in the news. Pretty soon, it will only be one sighting with Lindsay, get in the news, dump her.

HannahF

We need to get Mumra on the case to decipher TMZ's advertising revenue algorithm.
.Many of their recent LL stories have been complete bs--this one, all the lock down rehab stories and the adderall story, the getting out of helicopter boob story and the beach bikini/bruise story which were all over the internet for a couple days before TMZ published them--and that's off the top of my head.
.Obviously they get paid based on hits and clicks. But the vast majority of posters on this thread are the regulars who would post on a 2 day old thread. Does the minimal bump in revenue justify boring readers who may not return?

basebrat

i have yet to find out what was the destination of vikram's flight that night.

why has that not been disclosed?

spider senses are tingling, as to why this isnt being mentioned.

seamus

@ Sam please don't turn your back on me -I promise I still have my sense of humor-hell last week I insulted the Easter Bunny and chocolate. Seriously I have a few close friends from Pakistan and I get very defensive because they are very nice people.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

@maddy: sorry I saw your request about the bartender cutting her off story. I really didn't know anything just parroting andy.I'm just glad she is CRYPTONITE!!!!!!!!!!I WANT MY LINDSAY LOHAN. I WANT TO HEAR THE CHRONICLES OF LO'S V****A.