Ray J

Serenades Kim K With

'I Hit it First' Lyrics

4/6/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405_kim-kardashian-album-cover-ray-jRay J wants Kanye West to know ... when it comes to Kim Kardashian, Kanye's getting sloppy seconds ... because he hit it first.

As you know, Ray J famously had his way with Kim in the epic sex tape, "Kim K Superstar."

TMZ has obtained some of the hysterical lyrics to Ray J's new song, "I Hit It First," which will be released next week ... and they're awesome!

She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West

No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.

We're told Ray J is making a music video featuring a Kim look-alike -- pre-pregnancy, we presume.

Unless he's into that kinda thing.

Ben

She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.
I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West
No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Wow i am so impressed with his ability to create such great lyrics to what will be a Grammy winning song.
what a waste.

LK

YES RAY J IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT ! I BLAME YOU . IF IT WASN'T 4 YOU, NO ONE WLD KNOW WHO THIS WHORE IS . LMAO !!!

Cricket

Lol. Boy, this airhead can pick em. What classy gentlemen. Lol. All three only care about their $$$ anyway These idiots don't care.

just because

*** my face kanye j.

RealAsTheyCome!

HaHa I Love It! I hope some where in the song he will apoligize for tinkeling on her! Im just saying

Jay-D

As much as i cant stand kim, this is seriously so pathetic... Ray j is so desperate for money and attention so he made this song because the fact is noboby has heard any songs by him in....? Cant think of anything hes done except his sex with a hooker video

anya2u

LMAO He was far from being "first"

EasilyHard

Is it a lie?

Cecilia

Oh, RayJ, this is not something to brag about - it's something you APOLOGIZE for, because you helped make her famous.

tdr9

I can't wait for kanye's come back song to this. I just hope it's better than n1gg3rs in Paris

lulu2009

No Kardashian fan here, but, nasty, disgusting 'song' from this pos, azwipe. Get a real job, douche bag!

RealAsTheyCome!

You werent the first, you werent the last, to tinkle on her fat A$$!

Marge

A scholar and a gentleman is what.

Noname

Still a loser trying to grasp some publicity from old news. And Kanye will comeback with a verbal wrecking ball of a song to destroy Mr Loser Ray J.

DeeMaree

I'm not surprised. It's tasteless, classless, rude even but we knew when Ray J conspired with Kris Kartrashian to release the "sex tape" he would do anything for a buck. But Kim should appreciate. She charges her fans money to meet her. And I'll admit it, in spite of my smug comments on tasteless, classless, I laughed happily when I read the lyrics. Just couldn't help myself.