Ray J

Serenades Kim K With

'I Hit it First' Lyrics

4/6/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405_kim-kardashian-album-cover-ray-jRay J wants Kanye West to know ... when it comes to Kim Kardashian, Kanye's getting sloppy seconds ... because he hit it first.

As you know, Ray J famously had his way with Kim in the epic sex tape, "Kim K Superstar."

TMZ has obtained some of the hysterical lyrics to Ray J's new song, "I Hit It First," which will be released next week ... and they're awesome!

She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West

No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.

We're told Ray J is making a music video featuring a Kim look-alike -- pre-pregnancy, we presume.

Unless he's into that kinda thing.

aston

No woman belongs in that moron's bed. What a stupid, disgusting thing to do. KK has no luck with her men, has she - one calls her "it", and the other "bitch".

Seems those "men" never grow up. They're forever selfish, 16 year old punks.

cluesarethere

Guess Kanye not so proud baby daddy now.........

Happy

Why don't he make one about how his sister hit and killed somebody. Call it Freeway Killer@ lol

cluesarethere

Kris Humprey will buy the record.... Karma Kim. And while Kris listens, he'll be thinking.... I was there before West too.

rommel

Kanye is gonna cry about this....

Rob

LMAO! Sloppy seconds? How about dozens, scores...just line up. When will there be secret Kanye/Kim video? Enjoy your time Kayne. After she figures out a way to get your money you will be history. Frankly I wish the entire Kartrashian family was history. Get out of our face! You're not cute anymore. Annoying.

Amanda'sY

This is HILARIOUS! I can't wait to hear Kanye respond.

moxie

Kim must be soooo proud, what with all these negroes "hitting it first", yes real proud. Slut.

xfile71070

sounds like a real classy guy...not

bored

I'm pretty sure he didn't hit it first either!

Patti

Ray J may have hit it before Kanye but he certainly did not hit it first. KK was married to her first husband when Ray came along so he was the one get sloppy seconds. None of them have any morals or class just a need for publicity.

Menace to society

Show the pig on the video she's 3D fat nasty tramp

my 2 cents

I see a rap war breaking out over this !

cluesarethere

This dirty whore does not deserve a pass.. The whole Katrash family has been using men for years... I really hope Kris gets his annulment. Cheating cancer victims...Karma. Momanger screaming.. "We need more lawyers!" Just about now.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm sure Pimp Mama will have her lawyer contact him for royalties.