« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Bosh's Wife

Baby Got Back ... & Front!

4/8/2013 7:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0408_adrienne_bosh_INF
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh may have had over $300K in watches and rings jacked from his home, but he's still got the family jewels ... his wife's bootyful bikini body.

Looking like a long lost Kardashian, Adrienne Bosh barely contained herself in a red two-piece as she showed off her buxom precious gems on the beach with her son in Puerto Rico this weekend.

She's making those crooks look like a giant ass.

As for the burglary, cops believe it was an inside job that was executed while Chris and Adrienne were out at a Miami nightclub ... but so far, no arrests have been made.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bb

Another fatass too lazy to work out who thought she'd take the short cut to "curves" by buying herself some fake ass implants. Not fooling anyone, fatty. If anyone thinks any white woman is going to look like this just by gaining a ton of weight well - i've got a lot of land in *****ia I'd like to sell you.

Cat

I just threw up in my mouth a little, that is disgusting!!! There is nothing attractive about a woman with a butt that big trying to squeeze into a bikini that small!!!

Ozzie X

TMZ photoshoped her back end because their daily staff are a bunch of fraternity oriented juveniles.

hihat

WAY too much JUNK in the TRUNK! Girl should rent a U-Haul trailer to carry that mammoth behind down the street...

Pink

She looks like an extra fat Mariah Carey with cellulite and man hands.

FlamingoNut

FWIW, I've seen bigger women wearing skimpier bikini's, so in her defense, she doesn't look as bad. Still, a swim skirt or some kind of cover-up would be better looking.

mallball

Wobbledy wobbledy wop wobble wobble!

Menace to society

This is why we allow the blacks to have them

ams165

I think all those stolen watches and jewelry is in her ginormous a$$..

buzz kill

Nasty, just plain nasty!

your not all that

Sorry but lipo and butt injections DONT go together.....gross much ???

cali323

All of a sudden everyone has a Kim Kardashian booty. Must have the same butt implant doctor. And they say she is a money hungry ho just like Kim. They can be besties!

Audrey

I see all the skinny white girls, and little member (or gay) white guys, are complaining about a nice ass, again! I WISH I had an ass that thick! I'm working on it via lunges! People on this board don't think you're hot unless you are skinny enough to etch your name in a wooden chair by moving your skinny butt around in it. Smh.

loveyou15

Gold digging at is worst. Gross looks dirty.

Dayis

So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that!
'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'