Diddy's Kids

Covered in 'White Powder'

Suit Blames Baby Mama

4/10/2013 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0410_kim_porter_diddy_getty_article
Diddy
's twin daughters were surrounded by drugs and even covered in a mysterious white powder ... this according to a new lawsuit filed against the baby mama.

Nanny Dawn Drago says she worked for Diddy's ex, Kim Porter, from 2011 to 2012. Drago claims in the lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- Porter chain-smoked pot in the house while the young girls were home.

But Drago claims marijuana was not Kim's only drug of choice. She alleges she found cocaine as well, and on one occasion she says she was driving the kids to school and noticed they were covered "in a white powdery substance."

Drago claims the kids had gotten into "a bag containing the powder, along with clear capsules, filled with another powdery substance in a bag in the back seat."

Drago says she confronted Porter, who said the bag contained "medicine."

And there's more. Drago also claims Porter verbally and violently abused her before eventually firing her last year.

As for why she was fired ... Drago says the marijuana smell was choking and she dared to complain she couldn't take it.

The case -- filed by Patrick Reider -- seeks unspecified damages.

We contacted Diddy's people and Kim Porter. So far, no comment.

Stop It

Many Many people have made claims about Diddy but he always beats the case in court. I think he's like 6 and 0.

WatcherOne

Should have picked a better mother for his kids. Idiot.

Mysic_beats2013

Another example of bad parenting and she better hope that Sh** is not in their system or she gonna have something bad comin her way

beth

Did she used to be a man? She seems to be covering her adams apple with her good quality weave. And I will bet you a dollar that she wears a size14 EEE shoe.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I'm sure she is pretty,but in this picture she looks like Jamie Fox.

Smarg

Harvey's 11th Obama voter story today.

Puh-leeze.

BEEJ

Is that a tranny?

kperr

Lol lol lol

tleeg

Good i hope she wins

Angela624

She probably didn't quit because she maybe ummm idk NEEDED the job there's a lot of people out there getting verbally abused by their bosses & don't quit because they need that check & I would do the same I WOULD file a suit against her for child indangerment but I would of been smart enough to constantly take pics of her smoking Marijuana around the kids & high off that Britney. But everyone here is also stating that maybe the white powder on the dress because they got into a bag, can anyone clearly read that her excuse was medicine?

Angela624

Sorry correction you guys are saying white powder on the dress could have been baby powder but her excuse was medicine! Read people read!!!

Piper

Who is the guy he is with? She looks like a man?

DownSouth

So let me get this straight : Billy Drago was snorting coke off of Puff Daddy's kids. Kim Porter (the motherly hot chick from the syfy movie DECOYS was banging P.diddy? I don't but it. Now if the story was P.Diddle was banging Billy Drago while P. WIZZLE'S kids were snorting coke off Kim Porter's nips. I MIGHT believe half of it.

Cat

I'm sorry for saying this but she kinda looks like a man!

Blondie

I'm just gonna put this out there whether you believe it or not. DIDDY IS A PRICK irl. Trust me in this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments