Diddy's Kids

Covered in 'White Powder'

Suit Blames Baby Mama

4/10/2013 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0410_kim_porter_diddy_getty_article
Diddy
's twin daughters were surrounded by drugs and even covered in a mysterious white powder ... this according to a new lawsuit filed against the baby mama.

Nanny Dawn Drago says she worked for Diddy's ex, Kim Porter, from 2011 to 2012. Drago claims in the lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- Porter chain-smoked pot in the house while the young girls were home.

But Drago claims marijuana was not Kim's only drug of choice. She alleges she found cocaine as well, and on one occasion she says she was driving the kids to school and noticed they were covered "in a white powdery substance."

Drago claims the kids had gotten into "a bag containing the powder, along with clear capsules, filled with another powdery substance in a bag in the back seat."

Drago says she confronted Porter, who said the bag contained "medicine."

And there's more. Drago also claims Porter verbally and violently abused her before eventually firing her last year.

As for why she was fired ... Drago says the marijuana smell was choking and she dared to complain she couldn't take it.

The case -- filed by Patrick Reider -- seeks unspecified damages.

We contacted Diddy's people and Kim Porter. So far, no comment.

AG

I love getting on here and seeing how messed up celebrities really are considering they like to pretend like their lives are wonderful. If I was the nanny or whoever she was I would've taken pictures found another job, quit then turned her ass in if she was that much of a witch.

Celeb Gossip Addict

At no point in this story did you say what she was being sued for. Is it wrongful termination? I guess we now know why Diddy never married her.

MiriamCats

The baby mama looks like a man

Sashatree

Nobody. Nobody leaves a bag of blow and pills in the back seat of the car with the kids. This is so obviously a lie - it's laughable. As for pot - who the heck cares? It's pot. No issue. No problem.

Danielle123

The kids were surrounded by drugs, yet she notified no one? And am I the only one who instantly thought of baby powder when she stated "white powdery substance"? Who would openly leave drugs around their children with a house as big as she probably has (if she actually does the drugs)? If Porter does smoke weed, great for her, but I absolutely cannot even imagine her doing so. She always came across as classy and/or "uppity". I dont know but it seems like the nanny is lying.

YouDontSay

I was going to comment myself. I cant. You cracked me up too much.

cali323

Beautiful

loveyou15

OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN

ladydiinpa

I believe 90% of the claims; been known for years she was a coke head...

dd

Yea RIGHT! So you sue instead of calling CPS.

TeeCee

She looks like a man in drag

Miki

I smell BS.

Getagrip!

I'm sorry...I find this very hard to believe. AND if it is true, why did she not report it to authorities? Why wait a year after you were fired to bring this to light...in a law suit? FAKE!

jokerchick

plenty of first grader's with cocaine addictions, look around at today's youth...ok, that's actually not funny

Dumas