Lindsay Lohan

Rehab Facility

SURROUNDED BY TEMPTATION

4/10/2013 6:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0409_seafield_center_launch_v2

update_bar
8:00 AM PDT:  Lindsay's attorney Mark Heller is telling various tabloids that no decision has been made on which rehab facility Lindsay will enter.

Sources connected to the situation tell TMZ ... Heller is not telling the truth. A decision HAS been made, and Lindsay's going to Seafield.

0314_divider_graphic
Lindsay Lohan
will do rehab 15 minutes from the hottest summer club scene in the country ... problem is, if she tries to escape she's going directly to jail.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay's lawyer and prosecutors have agreed on a facility where she'll do her 90 days of rehab.  It's called Seafield Center in Westhampton Beach, NY.

Seafield is NOT a lockdown facility -- something prosecutors and the judge required.  But we broke the story ... there's no such thing as a true lockdown rehab joint where people are essentially held hostage.

We've learned prosecutors have modified the plea bargain and have agreed on Seafield.  It's an inpatient facility where patients are not supposed to leave, but no one can stop them if they walk out the door.

But here's the reason why Seafield was chosen -- It has 24-hour staff guarding the doors, as well as surveillance cameras and walls.  If Lindsay tries to leave, she can't be stopped, but someone would see her and notify authorities.  That would trigger a probation violation and the judge would almost certainly throw her butt in jail.

As for the cost ... $4,025 a week.  Grand total for 90 days -- $51,750.

One problem.  We've learned the facility is not designed for a 90-day stay.  The limit is 28 days.  An admissions person told TMZ ... they've never had anyone there longer for one stay.  But we've learned the administrator has told prosecutors he'd stylize a 90-day program just for Lindsay

One final thing.  There are lots of rules.  No tobacco, no cell phone, and you can't dress like a slut ...

0409_hampton_party_footer_v3

Firefly

Pattycakes

I was away for awhile and notice a question that you had asked me three hours before. Sorry it took so long to get back to you but mornings are crazy for me. I did have an experience in the barn this past weekend. I took my recorder and when I asked the entity about his once living on the land, my hand felt like it was electrified. This was stronger than the tingling feeling that is normal when they come around. My husband was talking about the wells that where going up in all the counties around us. He named two counties one being ours and said, "These two counties are hot right now." That is when I caught a male voice on the recorder whisper "I KNOW".
I'm still listening to the many hours I recorded so there may be more. I just haven't have the time to sit and listen for that long.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Seamus let's face it that's the only thing they can do. The courts order that. My daughter was 19 and I didn't. have any money. They didn't even contact her father and he's got assets. I'm sure there's a bill still unpaid for my daughter. She paid for probation though. I should play the lottery. That's about the only way they have a chance of getting their money from me. CONGRATULATIONS. ON OUR LONG ISLAND CRACKIE SUMMER!!! Traffic is going to be worse.

pseudonym

Crack whore won't last 28 days. Who are you kidding?

StarryStarryNight

8:00 AM PDT: Lindsay's attorney Mark Heller is telling various tabloids that no decision has been made on which rehab facility Lindsay will enter.

heller lies...LOL!!!

tenley

Brace yourselves for several employees losing their jobs as a result of Lindsay leaving, and then lying about their attempts to stop her or not stop her, etc. This is just such a damn travesty of justice.

stef

"That would trigger a probation violation and the judge would almost certainly throw her butt in jail.

For the love of God, TMZ, enough. Do you know how many DOZENS of times you've cackled that LL would 'almost certainly be thrown in jail" and it NEVER happens. Find a new sentence to use.

tenley

Just say Michael Lohan is your source, TMZ, and Michael Lohan is going to accuse Heller of lying about everything.

WatcherOne

No Tobacco and no cell? She's going to have a very hard time with that.

Sonja

LOL, I love it! Can't wait to see how many days she lasts. Wondering if they have a pre-paid Lindsay sympathizer on the inside yet? You know someone to lose records or 'not see her leave' ... fun summer reading I'm sure. I wonder if TMZ hired extra people to cover this?? Hahaha..

Reed

This looks like another paid vacation for Lohan because she will never pay the bill for this spa like rehab. Rehab is one of the biggest jokes invented for the rich. If I have to hear one more time how work makes her happy I'll puke. If she's so happy about it then show up on time and do your job half way decent. The recent work I've seen from her looks like crap. The media gives this woman way too many breaks considering her attitude.

Firefly

Need Cash? Just call TMZ and be a Source. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, just so that it keeps the hits coming. You can be a source to many stories not just one. The more you source the more you make. It's that simple. Just call 1-800- TMZ and you too may become a Source!

Truth

Today's TMZ's-Lohan's-really-going-to-jail post. How boring.

BC

I give it two weeks. Probably not even that long with the "no tobacco/No dressing like a whore" rule.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay will get kicked out for smoking in the boy's room............

Fluffy

Where is she going to escape too? It'll have to be on the down-low or else she'll blow her cover