Bieber's Dumb Friend

STAGED Selena Gomez

Hookup Pics

4/11/2013 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041013_gomez_surrvailance_launch
BUSTED!!! Justin Bieber's freeloading friend is NOT hooking up with Selena Gomez, even though he went to Herculean lengths to make it seem that way ... and we have video proof.

King Kevi -- who became famous-adjacent recently by living in Justin's house and throwing ragers with lots of girls, bongs and beer -- caused a stir when these pics (below) surfaced, showing the fake royalty appearing to leave Selena's San Fernando Valley estate Saturday night.

0410-justin-beiber-mediatakeout-sub

Various media reported Kevi -- the up-and-coming nobody -- was inside her house and "hung out."  But we got our hands on surveillance footage taken the night in question ... showing Kevi posing in front of Selena's house while camera flashes went off ... but never making it past the gate.

Selena wasn't even home at the time the photos were taken.

In other words ... it was all a setup by the guy who is mooching off the Biebs.

He's no Kato Kaelin.

update_bar
2:45 PM PT -- King Kevi tells TMZ the whole thing is a simple misunderstanding -- saying, "I was there to drop off something to a friend at the party. I walked multiple times to the front gate to try to call my friend and every time I had to chase off the photog."

He adds, "After the last attempt, I went to my car to leave and that's when my friend called me to come inside. When I backed in, I gave him another call to open the gate and he didn't pick up so I left because I saw the photog come back around."

"I apologize for all of the media speculation that is coming out about Selena and I."

Boogeyman

another douche TMZ will try to turn into someone important and fill their pages with nonsense

charles

In Germany, it's called Überwachung.

Cheryl A.

This guy needs a life. Get a job and get out of Mommy's basement. Idiot!

Nvts

AHHHHHHH!!!......lift up those pants!!!.........MORON! Is this guy American??

Az Heat

She wasn't there because she was out with me! O.K. I can wake up now haha

spader

Wow, what a backstabbing friend - King kevi's the one you should be spitting at Justin !!

Sona Khali

Justin Bieber Friend King Kevi spotted with Selena Gomez Photos Revealed! http://tiny.cc/King-Kevi-Selena

People Annoy Me

I'm seriously wondering who is this? Anyone mind explaining? I don't feel like doing research anyway.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

WTF am I still coming to this website?

6one9

Over``rated lil punk!

Bonkers

After finding this breaking news out, I can finally get on with my day. Fukn' dumb.

Pudding Tang

pathetic silly psycho

Cecilia

Justin, if you keep the pot, ferraris, mansions, and sizzurp flowing for your "friends", this is exactly the type you will attract. And it will be only this type.

JrzGrl

What is this pic supposed to show? I don't see a thing.

CoconutScrimp

This is funny, yes, but this nobody got what he wanted: Attention. By being on TMZ, he proofed that a staged event can pay off.

But, at least props for trying to start off his "famous" live on his own and not leach off of Bieber. I guess.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments