Rick Ross

Reebok Gives Rapper

The Boot

4/11/2013 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411_rick_ross_reebock_01
Rick Ross
just learned a hard lesson about rape and money ... you embrace one, you lose the other ... because he was just DUMPED by Reebok.

As TMZ previously reported ... Ross has taken a ton of heat for his song, U.O.E.N.O ... in which he happily sings, "Put Molly [Ecstasy] all in the champagne.  She ain't even know it.  I took her home and I enjoy that.  She ain't even know it."  Translation -- date rape.

Reebok tells TMZ ... "Reebok holds our partners to a high standard, and we expect them to live up to the values of our brand.  Unfortunately, Rick Ross has failed to do so."

Reebok goes on:  "While we do not believe that Rick Ross condones sexual assault, we are very disappointed he has yet to display an understanding of the seriousness of this issue or an appropriate level of remorse."

041113_rick_ross_reebok_launch_v2

0411_rick_ross_reebok_footer

JeffTDallas

And he was such an amazing role model!

JeffTDallas

Did the people at Reebok fail to review Rick Ross' past? He can just say that he is living the same life as he was when they hired him and sue.

VoiceOfReality3013

Great! But all the rappers who brag about "smacking up their hoes," robbing and shooting everyone and doing every assorted drug on the planet still have their endorsement deals, right?

Chris

I thought Barry White was dead.

jenny4705

Everyone saying good job, who tf wears reeboks? I haven't even seen them in stores in years, wtf are they only special order I'm lost

locster

He is disgusting looking,he has bigger tit$ then a lot of women,ewwwwww

Spicy mag

All the gangster worship and ***** every other word was acceptable to reebok? **** you all.

dick

he is ****ed

Marc

That awkward moment where TMZ mistakes the word "Rap" for "Rape"

CanadianNorsk

This guys a fake.
Check out Joe Rogan's podcast on YouTube - http://youtu.be/8fEN8g6cGCw
Skip forward to 53 minutes.

Big_GUCCI_SOSA300

People don't know the true meaning of "art" anymore...this is when the education system has failed...thanks Rick Ross for shedding the light in what is really wrong with society #BOSS

Carla

Don't care how much money he has, I wouldn't f*ck that, no way!

Serialkilla213

DEEZ Cheeseburgerz can't hold me back I'm burning I'm burning I'm burning calories L O L I lie BAWWWWS

Sherms

What a fat-a$$ disgusting pig. The only reason any woman would go home with you is because she is drunk...or because she is using you for the money/fame.

PJ in Texas

I wish this thug would try to intimidate me!