Dead Bombing Suspect

Heavy Into

Hip Hop

4/19/2013 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419_real_hiphop2
The older brother who was killed and suspected in the Boston bombings was deep into hip hop, and it appears he belonged to a fan website that touted that genre of music.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev has an email associated with the website, "Real-hiphop.com."

The site provides information about hip hop artists and upcoming DVD releases.

What's interesting ... hip hop lyrics are notoriously violent and often degrading to women.  Tamerlan Tsarnaev has a boxing profile in which he says he doesn't take his shirt off much because he doesn't want women to get bad ideas, adding, "I'm very religious."  This statement is significantly more conservative than the hip hop genre.

Angry Black Man

So I guess Timothy McVeigh and The Unibomber love hip hop too....please what is the correlation.......Really .......guess it's the black man's fault

Elle

That's a pretty big generalization don't you think? You can't paint everyone wih he same brush TMZ! From outword appearances I am an attractive woman in my twenties, I'm blonde, have a high paying job, could almost say I fit the goody goody image if you go by my looks. I listen to nothing but metal.... Does this mean I'm angry and hostle like the media tries to claim most metal listeners are? They are apparently closed off and antisocial. I'm a social butterfly! My best friend listens to nothing but rap and hip hop and again outwardly she fits the sweet little red head with freckles squeaky clean image. I do not fear she will ever bomb anyone nor whould she ever imagine doing so, so I think taking this story down would be a good idea on your part >:(

yea i know

Tmz **** you! Your staff is full of racists and you allow racists to posts hate filled comments here. For Harvey to be college educated he sure does act like a dummy. You guys are really going to try to say hip hop was the cause of him going off the edge?! Would this be a story if he liked rock, classical, traditional Russian, county, etc?!

Warren

I guess if he had been into heavy rock devil worshiping music everything would be alright.

Boss Mann361

Was kurt cobain listening to hip hop when he committed suicide. .

Mannie

TMZ, y'all are so ignorant it's ridiculous. This site lost its credibility months ago! **** like this doesn't surprise me one bit. ****in tabloid ass blog.

disembedded

TMZ is now the laughing stock of the internet for this racist posting!!

Reese

I'm sure he drank water too and wore deodant.

Edith

Music???? This is just bull sh i t untalented people!

brittanyshardai

tmz i made a log in just for this bull****, i watch your show everyday! and visit your website, you really just lost all respect for this stupid article, are you ****ing serious?!?! hiphop music may have violence but hip is not known for viciously murdering random people, you going to have to come up with something better than this to point some type of blame towards black people,

metalrob72

Rap/hip-hop, metal, R&B whatever....blaming music for what these two bastards did is idiotic.

Loves you

Now this is just ridiculous . Hip hop made them do it? Are you all that desperate for a story?

Kimmie

Please cut this BS out TMZ! What kind if music did Hitler listen too? What a weak a** article.

Jay

that's some bull**** reporting there. never have I heard a rapper say go plant a bomb and kill kids and ppl in a crowd real nice TMZ what's next for hip hop to be blamed for

Joeybadass1

Dumb ass TMZ strikes again....what does this have to do with the bombings ? I swear you guys try to be secretly racist lol...pathetic. Losers.