Snoop Dogg

4/20 Party

Shut Down

4/20/2013 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420-snoop-dogg-tmzSnoop Dogg's 4/20 party in Hollywood was shut down before the star of the show even arrived ... TMZ has learned.

"Snoop Lion 420 Festival" -- a giant party being held in a Hollywood Hills mansion to celebrate all things cannabis -- started at 11:00 AM ... but quickly crashed and burned thanks to a bunch of fuddy-duddy neighbors.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... multiple neighbors in the surrounding area complained about the noise levels and parking situation caused by hoards of weed-loving partygoers. The fact that the party didn't have a permit didn't help matters either.

Cops arrived and quickly shut it down, putting a kibosh on the all-night festivities.

Our sources say no one was cited.

update_barWe're told Snoop arrived to the party just as it was being shut down. Our sources say Snoop spoke to police and was incredibly cooperative and understood why the party was being shut down.

0420_snoop_cops_tmz

bigdaddyjr915

HAHAHAHAHAHA..DAMN POTHEADS!!!

spectator72

A Lioness he should have told those LA. people the word ."Mek sure you deh deh "Ello, mi can help yuh wid someting?" "Yuh 'ave any flim lef inna de camera? "Mi madda sey yuh fi lef mi."

Translation: "My mother said that you are to leave me alone

Bravo600

Maybe the partiers can head to downtown Denver – their 4:20 party is a riot!

Siccmade

w

Siccmade

The Snoops Upside Ya Head doggy dogg woulda kept the party goin after the po's had dipped,

Fredsicles

Snoop a loop is so cool. My husband works for ABC news and met him before- my hubby said how cool and funny he is. Finally tmz wrote a story I actually wanted to read.

nipples mugee

snizzel my frizzle brother . I love that snoop lion.

WOW

SNOOP STILL GONE DO IT BIG SOME WHERE ELSE DUMMY'S..LMAO.

Cricket

Snoop seems like a genuinely nice guy. I don't care for the Lion switcheroo.

me

You need a permit to have a party?

nipples mugee

6754 .... The number of html lines included in this website ... That's six thousand seven hundred and fifty four lines of code. I have a very fast internet connection 50/50 and it seems to take a half minute to load this entire mammoth monstrosity of a website. Holy Jesus....

littlebitch

Idk much about Snoop Dog...but does anyone listen to his music anymore?

Phrozen6

That snoop is hilarious. Everywhere he goes, that 420 is sure to follow!!

Vonnie

Thank goodness for "fuddy duddy neighbors!"

BellaJ

I didn't know Harvery and Snoop were neighbors...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments