Wiz Khalifa

$1 Million Lawsuit

Up In Smoke

4/22/2013 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-tmz-wiz-khalifaWiz Khalifa sued for $1 mil bucks over a cancelled concert ... and that would have bought him 100,000 joints ... which would have been AWESOME ... except for the fact that he got thrown out of court.

TMZ broke the story ... Wiz sued It's My Party, Inc. -- a concert promotion company - for cancelling his gig at George Mason University. Wiz claimed he was promised $85k plus a cut of the profits, BUT he sued for $1 million claiming the botched show severely damaged his reputation.

It's My Party fired back ... the deal was never real since Wiz never signed on the dotted line.

A judge agreed  --  No contract = no deal.

It just was not doobie.

IwuvTMZ

Too bad.

Mrugowsky

Those technicalities will get you.

Kev the Realist

Do any of these rapper hip-hoppers have any level of intelligence or is being inherently STUPID a base criteria for being a rapper or hip-hop performer???? These idiots have no clus about what is legal and think that the general laws don't apply to them at all. I'd blame it on more furits and nuts from LALA land, but these morons come from all parts of the country. It is also nice to know that some stupid lawyer took on this case, when he should have told him in the first place, you don't have a contract so you have no case. But there is always some s***bag lawyer willing to take any case as long as he gets paid....

Mysic_beats2013

O ok next please this not even news

Gretel

I don't think pot is his drug of choice. He's way too skinny. Besides that, I don't understand what the big deal about smoking pot is, like it's something new. My parents were smoking pot back in the 60's. They still smoke it now because I know where their stash is. What's the big deal?

Fred Farkel

who?

Lola

Wiz said in a recent interview with The Breakfast Club that he has no clue about this lawsuit and didn't file it. Sooo someone is lying.

jeff

What kind of name is Wiz? What's his brothers name, Poop?

Rich

Wiz this you no talent garbage!!!!

Azi

Well it looks like My Party Inc. took a wiz on his khalifa.

JuanRambo

Wiz was too high to realized he didn't sign a deal...

NOT ELMO

We all know Morgan Freeman is Wiz Khalifa Real Father.....