'Teen Mom' Star Jenelle Evans

ARRESTED

Heroin & Assault

4/23/2013 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0423-jenelle-evans-keith-rogers-mug-shots-tmz
Jenelle Evans
is back behind bars -- the "Teen Mom 2" star was arrested in North Carolina today for possession of a BUNCH of heroin ... and is also accused of attacking her husband, TMZ has learned.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ ... cops discovered 12 bindles of heroin in Jenelle's possession when they arrived to her home following an alleged domestic dispute with her husband, Courtland Rogers.

FYI -- a bindle is commonly known as a small paper packet used for storing drugs.

According to the docs, Evans was also found to be illegally in possession of Percocet (a prescription painkiller) ... as well as plastic wrapping paper and a glass smoking pipe, which is considered illegal drug paraphernalia.

As for the assault charge, cops say Evans struck Rogers with a piece of furniture during a domestic dispute.

Rogers was arrested too -- cops say he assaulted Jenelle by "hitting her on the neck and striking her with a closed fist on her head."

Cops say Rogers was also in possession of heroin with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute ... and drug paraphernalia.  According to police, both Evans and Rogers denied possession of the heroin ... which is why they were both charged.

At the time of her arrest, 21-year-old Evans was also served with a warrant for failing to pay child support.

Evans has a history of legal problems -- she tested positive for marijuana and opiates while on probation ... and she was also involved in an epic girl-on-girl brawl in 2011.

0423_JENELLE_mugshot_footer

kirsey m

People are saying that that the reason why she does the things she does is because of her mental illness. This is utter bull****. Having a mental illness is no excuse for being a drug addict and horrible mother. She does not care about her so at all. If she did she would of signed into a REAL treatment center and started to take control of her life. Btw is a bindle a single bag of dope?

bright eyez

Thank God Jace has his grandma. She is a wonderful woman for stepping up to raise him.

Flexin

I don't see feathers in her hair so I'm guessing she's not going to miss a Ke$ha concert.

JJ

Lock this dumb bitch up already. MTV, get this freak off the show. You seemed to have ZERO problem cancelling Buckwild, yet you keep this ****ty show and the stupid sluts on. Makes no sense.

whocares

Poor Jace. I hope Barbera keeps him away from her. I truly understand why she wouldn't give him back. People don't change until they are ready. Are you ready now Jenelle. Prison is going to suck for you. You are famous. I'm just hoping Jace doesn't end up all f'ed up like you and Andrew...

angie3

She is so stupid

Luna

I hope jenelle never re gains custody of her son jace. She is unstable. And now a drug addict. She use to smoke a lot of weed. But I guess now she has moved up to heroin.

smileandshine

Why are these teen moms always getting in trouble? I think this is a show they should take off the air. On to long, and when it first started seem's to be more higher rate of pregnancy youth out there.

kchavaria1319

I think its about time she went to jail. All she did was complain about never havin money or her son which to me is the most important thing but she never went out and looked for a job just went out and got drugs. I hope she stays in jail for awhile and I hope jacegrows up to resent her...I have a little advice for jenelle. "You don't have the right to complain if you don't have the will to change" grow up trick!

angela285532

Stop filming her

cs_85

My favorite part of this is being served a warrant for failure to pay child support for her kid that she owes to the kid's grandmother.

Junkie101

Can we please take this show of ****ed in the head entitled screw ups off the telly and stop providing them with a bloody big fat pay check! seriously give to homeless mothers or children with parents in war

Ilya2

Teen Mom had an adverse affect on all these little bitches. Bottom line- dont be a teen mom. I have to admit; whenever I felt bummed about my life, I'd just watch an episode with Janelle in it and my life seemed a million times better. Thanks Janelle!

Made it Past 27

I smell something fishy with these drug arrests-forget the assaults for a second...They both got charged with Heroin possession, which makes sense, it was in her house, and they were both there together...
*But why was only HE charged with "MANUFACTURING Heroin", and "INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE Heroin , and "SELLING Heroin"?

*SHE was charged with possession of Heroin, Possession of Percocet -(a legal, weak, commonly prescribed painkiller, and drug paraphenlia).

*SHE was NOT given the worst of the 3 charges (manufacturing, intent to distribute, selling) that he was charged with.

*Both are drug addicts, but only HE is selling drugs, trying to make money by using people, especially using his own wife!
*He obviously got her hooked on the drug to remain in control of her! He does NOT LOVE her, he is the Sam Lutifi of the infamous Britney Spears saga. But Jenelle had free will- and she was already a pothead. I wish there was a charge for him called "using and endangering the life of a woman for monetary gain and publicity"!

sparky321

Isn't she a liability to MTV now in a way? They will probably terminate her contract very shortly.