'Teen Mom' Star Jenelle Evans

ARRESTED

Heroin & Assault

4/23/2013 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0423-jenelle-evans-keith-rogers-mug-shots-tmz
Jenelle Evans
is back behind bars -- the "Teen Mom 2" star was arrested in North Carolina today for possession of a BUNCH of heroin ... and is also accused of attacking her husband, TMZ has learned.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ ... cops discovered 12 bindles of heroin in Jenelle's possession when they arrived to her home following an alleged domestic dispute with her husband, Courtland Rogers.

FYI -- a bindle is commonly known as a small paper packet used for storing drugs.

According to the docs, Evans was also found to be illegally in possession of Percocet (a prescription painkiller) ... as well as plastic wrapping paper and a glass smoking pipe, which is considered illegal drug paraphernalia.

As for the assault charge, cops say Evans struck Rogers with a piece of furniture during a domestic dispute.

Rogers was arrested too -- cops say he assaulted Jenelle by "hitting her on the neck and striking her with a closed fist on her head."

Cops say Rogers was also in possession of heroin with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute ... and drug paraphernalia.  According to police, both Evans and Rogers denied possession of the heroin ... which is why they were both charged.

At the time of her arrest, 21-year-old Evans was also served with a warrant for failing to pay child support.

Evans has a history of legal problems -- she tested positive for marijuana and opiates while on probation ... and she was also involved in an epic girl-on-girl brawl in 2011.

0423_JENELLE_mugshot_footer

peggy

I really that this opens Jenelle eyes and it's a breaking point. Please go get the help you need to stay sober herion is no joke..praying for her

chaz

This girl is so pathetic. She minus well die !!!
she has no respect towards her family what so ever.

nicholina

jenelle is better than this and she needs better friends girl is going thru alot its so sad!

Lisa Zwirner

How does MTV feel about all their teen mom "stars" now? Kinda sad if you ask me...

nunya biness

FYI a BUNDLE* is 10 bags- a single bag is a ticket. not a dope head or dealer, just common knowledge for us DC|\Baltimore city folk! lol

ellenirish

Jenelle is a loser and will always be a loser. She plays victim all the time and lies constantly. She should be kissing her mothers ass on a daily basis for raising her son. Maybe if she did some considerable jail time it would straighten her out, but I doubt it. Her mother should keep herself and that child as far away from Jenelle as she can.

Mel

Those poor kids that were birthed on that show... what a mess.

Monica2010

Makes me sick to my stomach. I wish I could of had the opportunity to be on the show. I'm not saying all of them are junkies. But don't deserve it to be on the show. If I was on the show o would of done so much more to help people considering I have money to spare for instance hurricane sandy I would of donated a lot of money. All I'm saying is they should of made better decisions when it came to choosing the cast. Because there is other people out there who deserve it more.

Monica2010

And for all you saying she should kill herself that's a bit harsh. You should never wish that upon someone. Do me a favor and go to church.

Loves you

A few months ago they had a girl on dr. Phil who either got pregnant or was trying to because she wanted to be on teen mom. Way to go MTV . Your trash tv should be taken off the air. Once upon a time you actually played music.

laura

So in Jenelle-logic, she was addicted to weed like it was crack, couldnt quit to save her life, and even when into in-patient rehab for her addiction (those of us who have been in real treatment know that the "weed addicts" should be laughed out). Weed is nothing but a mental addiction. So anyway, she cant even break free from weed - so she thinks its a good idea to step it up a notch and start using the most powerfully addictive drug there is?? I honestly think there is something really wrong with her, mentally. Or she is just the most selfish sociopath I have ever seen, and MTV needs to stop exploiting her destructive life and realize where the money they give her is going. Certainly not to her son. She disgusts me, and she looks like a busted, jacked up version of Kristin Stewart on meth.

GLADYS KRASSE

PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE THAT LITTLE BOY WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER...LATEST "TEEN MOM" SHOW HAD THE BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND GOING OUT TO SCORE FOR HER.....& THAT WASN'T THIS LATEST INCIDENT.

Fat Matt

Who's worse, these female teenage tragedies or MTV for continuing to exploit them and all the bad publicity surrounding their lives?

Ericak190

That show is a set up for embarrassing them teen young girls that's it the know the law once your pregnant your considered an adult that can make legal decisions how ever mtv done this just to get tv ratings which is a shame because I was a teen mom I was a baby mom but I didn't ask for myself to be put on tv or stuff like that how ever they don't care about them girls teen's whatever their just in it for the money they pay them money yes which they should spend it better if they were so worried about that child on drugs she would have got help from mtv yet she still seems to abuse drugs I'm proud I don't watch that show nI'm proud I'm a person that was young and gave birth because my children my life where these kids need real help not being embarrassed on national tv mtv go to help for the teen moms get real grow up if you will sell your personal life on tv for money good only knows what you would do off tv it's sad it's not cool getting pregnant as a teen because you want on tv or basis are cute this is real life wake up you sign up for a life commitment when you have sex n get pregnant is not a game n babies are cute cuddle plush tours

Ericak190

Ps did over your child makes me sick to think your choosing drugs over child it sickens me truly