MJ Molestation Lawyer

Wade's Sexual Abuse Claim

'All About Money'

5/8/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-thomas-mesereau-wade-robson-gettyThe man who led Michael Jackson's defense in the 2005 molestation trial says Wade Robson is not telling the truth by now claiming the singer molested him ... and says such a belated claim "must be just about money," TMZ has learned.

Attorney Tom Mesereau told TMZ ... Wade Robson led off his defense in the famous molestation trial because prosecutors had claimed the famous choreographer had been molested by Jackson as a child.

Mesereau says Robson was strong and unwavering in his testimony -- adamant that Jackson never touched him. Tom says Robson never cracked during intense cross-examination.

Mesereau tells us, "Michael never touched Robson inappropriately in any way."

And Mesereau scoffs at any notion that Robson suffered from repressed memory and is only coming forward now.

During the hearing, Robson said that while he slept in the same bed with Michael as a child ... and that Michael would often kiss him on the cheek ... MJ never touched him in a sexual manner, ever.

In fact, while Robson was on the stand ... he passionately told the court, "I'm telling you that nothing ever happened."

IwuvTMZ

What isn't?

NOT ELMO

MJ Molestation Lawyer
Wade's Sexual Abuse Claim
'All About Money'...............................................AND NOT ABOUT FOODSTAMPS, GOOD !...

Jackie

AND....his sister and mom testified that MJ was never sexual with Wade, his sister OR any of the other kids that hung out. WHY 4 years after MJ died would he come out with this?....and WHY is he asking for money? INTERESTING all this is coming out at the exact same time AEG is in the middle of a lawsuit involving MJ.....and Wade has had a business relationship with this company. >>>ALSO...people keep talking about all the little boys that MJ had over to the ranch...THERE WAS THE SAME AMOUNT OF GIRLS THERE, BUT NOBODY LIKES TO PAY ATTENTION TO THAT FACT.

patches

It's Amazing How Clear your Memory Of Molestation Is when Money Is Involved I have a Feeling there's Going to be More Claims Of Molestation as the Trial continues..... GREED is An Evil MONSTER

mj fan forever

INDEED!!! It's ALL about money. The only reason this money-hungry-liar-loser is telling he suffered from repressed memory is he must give an explanation for why he he saying his dirty lies only now. THANK YOU Thomas Mesereau for always speaking the TRUTH.

lisa gram

I never post anything on tmz before, but there is something that I have to get off my chest. This was plan before Michael death, one of my friends girlfriend has been knowing wade for years and even been to neverland a few times. Wade is broke, no body don't want to hire him anymore.. This sad that he would stoop this low. I keep getting phone calls, that I should go out of to the media and say something, but I'm scared, I know he is lying, but I can't do it on my own. Everybody is scared to come out, I don't know what do.

Susan62509

Probate Judge Beckloff won't break the rules by giving Robson's creditor's claim special treatment by allowing it in probate court. Creditor's claims expired 2.5 years ago. With Robson wanting to file a creditor's claim now means he's admitting he perjured himself on the witness stand in 2005 and calling the testimony of his mother and sister a lie also. Robson is one desperate puppy and isn't going to succeed in blackmailing MJ's Estate.

HumanNature

AEG FOUND THEM ANOTHER "MONEY HUNGRY DUMMY"!!!!!

HumanNature

OhWell

DON'T WORRY!!!!

THE COURT WON'T HEAR THIS "BS LIE"!!!!!!

WATCH THIS "LIE" GET THROWN OUT IN COURT!!!!!!

POPCORN ANYONE!!!!

HumanNature

THIS BROKE "JACKASS" IS DESPERATE FOR LOTS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!

LOL

nan

Gee it is almost like AEG made a wish in their opening statement , and out pops this guy who happens to be a choreographer who needs stages like the Staples Center , and other venues ,owned by AEG, to make a living..
That is until he decided to trash his dead friend after 20 years of defending him, attending both his public and private funeral and paying tribute to him all over the world., even up until recently
There is just too much footage out there of him prasing Mj as a wonderful person and family man, for anybody to buy this cr@p
Wonder what other garbage AEG will be pulling out.
The Jackson suit has very far reaching consequences in the entertainment and music fields .
I would expect this will get very dirty to try and lesson the value of Michaels life..
They know the real value since they pursued him for years and made a fortune on his name before and after his death.
I dont think the jury is that stupid to fall for this stuff. .

Reese

Of course. He's broke.

Vince

Its about money????I'm shocked..how could this be...is it only about the money....is there nothing about the suffering of the little children.....oh the poor animals stuffed and otherwise......the humanity..only the money....who would have thought such a thing could happen in this world full of blood sucking lawyers...WHERE IS THE JUSTICE I ASK WHERE???

Bossy Potato

When he's dead?! Seriously, bull ****.

Emma

that guy defended Michael through the 2005 trial so much,I remember that **** very well.of course he wants just the money and is making stuff up,I never heard of a molested person defending his "molestor" just like this guy did even after MJ's death,and doing MJ tributes.WHAT WILL GREED DO TO THE PEOPLE EW

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments