« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jose Canseco

Flirty Pic with Rape Accuser

Hours Before Alleged Incident

5/24/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0522-jose-canseco-tmz-2013Just hours before Jose Canseco allegedly committed rape ... the alleged victim posed for a very flirty pic with J.C. in a Vegas casino and joked that they had just gotten married, TMZ has learned.

The pic was taken on the floor of the MGM Casino at 2:51 AM on May 10 -- with the woman cozying up for a couply shot with Jose ... with her open right hand placed on the center of his exposed chest.

The person who took the photo says he's a huge Canseco fan (apparently those still exist) ... and had recognized Jose strolling around the casino with a female companion.

The fan asked Jose if he could snap a shot -- and Jose obliged, striking a pose with the woman while she giggled and told the photog she and Jose had just tied the knot.

For the record -- we've done some digging, but couldn't find any proof of a Canseco marriage.

The photog told us the two seemed happy ... no signs of distress.

Of course, things changed -- 'cause the woman reportedly told police Jose drugged and raped her later that day.

Jose has denied the allegations -- claiming his accuser is making up the story for publicity.

0524_jose_canseco_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jj

Look at that slut's tight dress. She ain't no virgin or rape victim.

kitnplayn

Jose, Jose, Jose.....what are you doing hanginig out with a hose, eh?

Tony

That dress was asking for it :)

whateveryou

Looks like when she didn't get what she wanted it time to point fingers & call names. Somebody wanted a mealticket one way or the other.

lovegarrison

Ok he raped her wink eye, some women like,crying wolf.

Jody

Yeah, that dress certainly screams modesty. I would never believe her.

aretha123

Grils is crazy they always to call rape when thigs dont go there way. not to say its good to rape a person but dont lie

Stacey M.

I call BS on the whole thing. My husband and I met her and Jose on May 10th around 11:30pm. She is saying he raped her the morning of May 10th. We met both of them in the valet line at the MGM on the night of May 10th and have a picture with the two of them. Now coming from a women, I would not hang out with a man after I was sexually assulted by him. They both seemed to be fine and she did not seem to be on any type of drugs. I am willing to share my picture with TMZ..you can tell it is the same woman in the picture above.

Stacey M.

I call BS on this. My husband and I met Jose and this woman at the MGM grand in Las Vegas on May 10th around 11:30pm. All of us were at the valet waiting for our cars. We chatted and got a picture with the two of them. She did not appear to be on drugs or even drunk. She was happy to be in the picture. Now if her story is true, why would she be hanging out with him after she was raped by him. Me being a woman I would not want to be any where near someone who sexually assulted me. I do have a picture with all of us in it, if anyone is interested or if it will prove his innocents.

sean

And, cue Gloria Allred...

August

That photo says she saying "F**K ME".....

Just My Opinion

The dress just covers her butt. No woman should get raped. Women shouldn't dress too sexy that will give guys the wrong message either. I mean, all guys see any more is half dress women running around... and very much pushing the envelop as far as they can push it too to show as much as they can. Not a good message to be sending out to some guys out there that can't keep it in their pants, don't know right from wrong, or the ones that have a sex problem to start with.

Deelight

I smell "SKANK" all over this chick!!

Dee

See they can't keep that **** in there pant's

Waldo