Amanda Bynes

I'm Suing EVERYBODY

5/27/2013 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0522_amanda_bynes_01Amanda Bynes says she is planning to unleash a hailstorm of lawsuits against the NYPD and her apartment complex ... all over her arrest earlier last week ... or as she puts it, her "mistaken arrest."

Bynes just went on another glorious Twitter rampage, saying she plans to file a lawsuit against the NYPD for:

-- "Illegally entering my apartment"
-- "Lying about drugs on me"
-- "Lying about me tampering with non existent drug paraphernalia"
-- "Being put into a mental hospital against my will"
-- "Then locked up overnight for coming home after a facial and working out with my trainer like the good girl that I am."

Bynes also claims she's allergic to drugs and alcohol and is "proud to not be a drug or alcohol user."

She concluded by saying, "I'm free forever! You can't lock up an innocent person! Thanks for caring! Look forward to seeing me in music videos! I'm getting in shape and getting a nose job! I'm looking forward to a long and wonderful career as a singer/rapper!"

Danielle123

That wig though. Lmfao. I can't 😂😂😂😂

Fuck Celebrities

Riiiight...

Good luck with that.

Samba

What happened to this girl??!!! She used to be so adorable...

Dazzz

..."coming home after a facial" - Every guys dream.

Jacob

Oh, look, Cousin Itt.

Vancouver

Yes yes she needs help! But a note on the NY pot thing. I understand that by law in NY state, small amounts of weed are legal provided they are in a private domain (your home) and not seen by public.

Canadasux

Does this woman even have any "people" left that work for her. If I worked for her, I would have found the nearest, fastest exit - yesterday! Even if she isn't a "certifiable," she comes off as a compulsive liar! Oh, wait, I forgot, she's a "good girl."

Shotokan500

I still watch that's what I like about you!!

carbin

If you woulda shown me the above pic 4 or 5 yrs ago (when she was on that show with Jenny Garth) and said "this is Amanda Bynes in 5 yrs" I would have never believed it!

She def wins the award for worst transformation in 5 yrs.

keagany

the best thing for everyone is to stop giving her headlines she is a nobody now and giving her this publicity is just enabling her to be more ridiculous

Relief Ashama

Who tf is Amanda Bynes?

taz

I'm sorry, but that picture in the back of the car is PRICELESS!!!! She's totally a split personality. That's why she was so good at playing all those characters. Now she's down to just two, the drug using, racist, schizophrenic party chick, and sweet Amanda from before, who gets very little time out in the sun. A nose job will not fix what is wrong with you honey, only a shrink and some strong meds will cure what ails you.

carbin

This is scary...before and after pic: http://www.thenandnowphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/pAZTxTM.jpg

pak1

This bitch has jumped in the deep end of the pool a mess!

CloBird

This girl clearly needs help . Whether it is mental illness, drugs, or a combination of both, Amanda Bynes is incapable of caring for herself, making intelligent, coherent decisions.