Amanda Bynes

I'm Suing EVERYBODY

5/27/2013 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0522_amanda_bynes_01Amanda Bynes says she is planning to unleash a hailstorm of lawsuits against the NYPD and her apartment complex ... all over her arrest earlier last week ... or as she puts it, her "mistaken arrest."

Bynes just went on another glorious Twitter rampage, saying she plans to file a lawsuit against the NYPD for:

-- "Illegally entering my apartment"
-- "Lying about drugs on me"
-- "Lying about me tampering with non existent drug paraphernalia"
-- "Being put into a mental hospital against my will"
-- "Then locked up overnight for coming home after a facial and working out with my trainer like the good girl that I am."

Bynes also claims she's allergic to drugs and alcohol and is "proud to not be a drug or alcohol user."

She concluded by saying, "I'm free forever! You can't lock up an innocent person! Thanks for caring! Look forward to seeing me in music videos! I'm getting in shape and getting a nose job! I'm looking forward to a long and wonderful career as a singer/rapper!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Joey

GO GT EM AMANDA!

Coupe09

Watch out tmz you may be next.

Viviana Merrifield

Singer/rapper?

TheEric

Take a drug test and we'll see how drug free her crazy ass actually is. She might want to think about going to law school. I'm pretty sure getting a law degree will be cheaper than paying all the lawyers fees she'll have to pay once the cases get thrown out of court.

Roscho

If she isn't on drugs and/or alcohol, somebody get her some pronto.

tracey254

OMG this girl needs to shut up!!! Ok, "maybe" she's not a drug user..... if not she has so many mental problems. She needs help and alot of it!!!

King Anton

Can't even find the words for this insanity!

pattin

i love this crazy B**ch. makes me lol

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

On the contrary, cops can lock you up when nobody is looking. They just need to bring some evidence along and plant it near you when they go in for that probable cause excuse. Their word trumps any legal and non legal citizens.

BH90210

We all know Amanda Bynes reads TMZ . . . so Amanda, if you are really NOT a drug or alcohol user, why is your behaviour so odd? There clearly is a problem, or don't you see it?

amyd

Damn, this is so not funny!!! I can't believe that they won't put her in a psych ward. She needs HELP !!!!

Professor Farnsworth

Lol she is so weird. I don't think she is mentally ill. Quite the contrary. She is aware of what she's doing. She just doesn't CARE. She's a lazy, obnoxious and entitled person. End of story.

Lucky_130

I would sue the police to.

American Pancake

From her behavior, I am guessing she is not a pot user. Maybe she needs to start. Most pot heads I know are pretty chill.

Lisa G

Don't forget to sue for the vaginal slapping too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments