Amanda Bynes

I Just Got a Nose Job ... And I Already Want

Another!

6/2/2013 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0602_amanda_bynes_45_tmzAmanda Bynes followed through on her promise to get her nose fixed after seeing it in her mug shot ... and she tells TMZ she already wants to get another procedure ... ASAP.

In one of her post-arrest Twitter rants, Bynes said she was planning on "getting in shape and getting a nose job!"

Bynes -- who previously copped to having a nose job weeks before her arrest -- tells TMZ she got the procedure done yesterday in Manhattan and explains, "I have no bandage on. It's healing on it's own like my doctor asked."

But she's not stopping there, telling us, "I'm getting one more in 3 weeks, they are short amazing surgeries done while I'm awake but under general anesthesia. It's almost perfect."

She says once her nose "doesn't look so awful in photos" she will stop hiding from the paps.

0322_amanda_bynes_through_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nascar Shizzle

Just DIE already!!!

Shoozie

"fully awake under general anesthesia" Anyone see the crazy in that statement? Here's another....NO bandages. I work in an operating room. There are always bandages to protect you from sun and bacteria.

Quiet

I think Her head being shaven off should take priority over her nose. She just aint pretty enough to being sporting wigs and nose jobs. poor lil ugly amanda fixing her nose and buying wigs.

Duke

Can Amanda get a brain job?

Rusty Shackleford

vain little slut

spader

I'd love to know the name of that doctor, he'd be up there with Dr Conrad Murray in the ethics department.

Lucky_130

These things happen

nusox n draws

insert noseless michael jackson joke here

Laura

Now if she can just find an apartment building that won't kick her out, citing her marijuana use, among other problems.

zombie

Awake under general anesthesia! Lolololol! Ok. Whatever you say.

dezzidrizzy

I'm curious to know her source of income.. hopefully she won't go broke in a few yrs

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

2 daily 'fixes' of AB for TMZ today? This addiction might become costly, ESP when her parents take conservatorship. They're probably chomping at the bit to file a lawsuit on her behalf.

fenuchi

You get a free high with every surgery. WIN WIN.

static

Might as well go for a lobotomy as long as they're up there.

DMLC

Will end up like micheal jackson... her nose will fall off!! LOL!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments