Judge Judy

CBS Sues Over BOOTLEG

YouTube Videos

6/3/2013 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0531-judge-judy-tmz
A "Judge Judy" fan must have a cyber-death wish ... 'cause he's declared war on TV's most powerful woman over a series of YouTube videos ... and there's no way in hell he's gonna win.

Long story short ... CBS has filed a lawsuit against someone named Jessie Zaragosa, claiming the person ran multiple YouTube accounts called "JudgeJudyWorld," "JudgeJudyWorld1," "JudgeJudyWorld2" and "JudgeJudyWorld3."

According to the lawsuit, Zaragosa posted numerous episodes of "Judge Judy" on the accounts in order to rack up views ... in an effort to make money off the videos on his pages.

CBS claims it demanded YouTube take down the videos ... and YouTube complied ... but Zaragosa fired off a counter-notice demanding YouTube put it back up.

So CBS took the fight from the Internet to L.A. County Superior Court ... where Zaragosa will undoubtedly get crushed because he has absolutely no ownership rights to the "Judy" footage.

The lesson here -- don't mess with Judge Judy.

0603_judge_judy_pretty_footer_V2

dapedo

he probly broke so basicly she sue and when there all done and he lost he will just declare bankruptsy and do it all over again what a dumb ungly cow of a jugde allegedly

dapedo

http://www.unblock-us.com/4544.html awsome way to bypass region controlls

NOT ELMO

she looks like my dog, who i love.......lol

RhysCHRISTian

Shut the **** up. Why are people so fixated on things that are so insignificant in the spectrum of things. there is more to life then the image one holds of themselves.

Choose Laughter

Spam, spam, comment, spam, comment. OK people stop clicking on the spam and they will stop being the FIRST thing everyone has to read. Why can't the spam generators learn how to spell?" Seeking for baby boomer"? Yeah, sounds like a professional organization sign me up! NOT! Can we delete these TMZ?

cobrazombie

I can't see any comments for all the f*ucking spam today.

TheMachine1

I hope Zaragosa turns out to be a kid in North Korea.

Vince

who cares? Oh and why would you think the TV judges are doing real justice. Everyone gets paid to be there. Everyone is a winner. Its just a 30 minutes of an old lady who couldn't make it in a real courtroom ranting at paid fools..

Jannie

Bwahahahaha. Stick it to the man, little guy. Oh, wait...

Jeff

She and CBS obviously don't understand how the internet work. You take out 1 guy and 10 more pop up.

TPF

She's such a FAKE and she is way over paid for what she does. It's pathetic what she makes. The network that pays her that kind of money is wasting their money.

~catty~

This dude is an idiot. But it goes to show you that people really do think they can just put anything into cyberspace......even if it's not theirs to share. NOT. 👎

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Rip him to shreds, Judge Judy!!!

YouDontSay

Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Classic. On so many levels she is to be respected and admired.

Just My Opinion

People, you do not mess with that lady. If I had to stand before her in court, and knowing I didn't do a thing wrong, and I even had all the prof in the world to back my case up, I would still piss my pants full. LOL

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments