Kim Kardashian

Bruce Is Losing It

He's Met Kanye A BUNCH

6/3/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0603_kardashians_xfactor_getty
Bruce Jenner
's memory is disappearing faster than Kim's figure ... because the Kardashian patriarch has met Kanye West SEVERAL times, despite claiming he's only met the rapper once -- and Kim is pissed at her stepdad for saying it.

We've done our research -- and came up with at least FOUR different occasions where Bruce and Kanye were both present ... Kourtney's baby shower in May 2012, a taping of "X Factor" in November 2012, a Clippers game in December 2012, and the Kardashian family Christmas party.

0603_kardashians_lakers-game-sub_ESPN
The photographic evidence contradicts what Bruce told Extra this weekend ... that he only met Kanye once in his entire life, saying, "[Kanye is] not around."

We're told Kim's upset with her 63-year-old stepdad ... because Bruce makes it sound like Kanye doesn't care about the family.

And here's a clue that maybe Bruce isn't so into Kanye -- back in April, 2012, he said he was "not that excited" when Kim started dating the rapper ... because he felt Kim was rushing into a new relationship too quickly after leaving Kris Humphries.

Bad memory or bad feelings?  We report ... you decide.

Vince

Hell if I were him wouldn't admit to knowing kenny or kimmy kow for that matter. In fact if it was me I wouldn't admit to knowing any of those no talent publicity whores come to think of it.

Hammer

I'd want to lose my memory too if I lived with that family.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

These people make me want to throw up.

Babe

Bruce is a old fart who doesn't like Kanye well get over it

Stace.

I was at the clippers game. They actually sat in separate courtside sections.

Carl

I bet Bruce divorces her and leaves the family once the tv shows and the massive amounts of money they are raking in disappear in a few years.

Donka Do Ball

Don't blame Bruce, all THOSE PEOPLE look alike.

Karen

TMZ: why another joke about her weight? She's pregnant!!!

RachesRules

OMG Mike Walters, get a life!!!?

Dee

Dummy

hugh

"Damage Control" is this family's middle name.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

lol - I couldn't tell that dark mofo was in the picture until I noticed the eyes on the left side behind that tramp.

shabbs69

His mind isn't slipping Bruce is just trying to forget the likes of BLOWFISH!!!!

Nikki

Kanye is a gay fish.

Marilyn

Kanye seems to despise that fat a$$ baby mama + her grabby low class family but he fits in so well there!
Will probably never see his kid much!