Justin Bieber

Goes Off on ANOTHER Pap

I'm Taking Your Memory Card Bitch!!!

6/6/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060613_justin_bieber_audio_launch

Justin Bieber was the ringleader in a SECOND pap altercation in Miami Wednesday -- ordering his goons to steal a photog's camera ... all while the man pled desperately for mercy -- and the entire exchange was caught on tape.

The incident occurred outside The Hit Factory recording studio at around 4 AM ... just hours before Bieber's security guards allegedly choked another photographer, and tried to jack his camera equipment as well.

On the tape, you hear Justin scream to his bodyguards, "Grab that camera!!! Get that f***ing camera out of here!!!" (time code: 1:08)

You can hear the photog plead with Justin, who responds like a benevolent prince, "Alright, alright. I'm gonna give you your camera back. I'm gonna take your SIM card though."

The photog begs and pleads to let him keep his memory card -- even offering to delete the photos he took -- but Bieber is unmoved.

Authorities are currently investigating the altercation that took place later in the day -- but law enforcement tells us, police have no record of the earlier incident because it wasn't reported.

We reached out to Justin's people ... so far, no comment.

All told, Bieber's had three run-ins with photogs while in Miami this week -- the first incident occurred Monday night at the American Airlines Arena following the Heat game. Someone snapped this pic of Bieber on his cell phone and the singer reportedly flipped out.

0606_bieber_WPLG

ocwill19

I dont like justin bieber but i am getting worried about him is he on some kind of drugs other than marijuana i know a pothead from college and he was really calm not angry so its not tht but there has got to be something wrong with his head for him to go on such a downward spiral is such a short time just the same as lilo and amanda bynes somebody help the little jerk his parents need to whoop his ass u cant tell me they r proud of the way he is acting

Danielle123

He must've seen Rob Kardashian get away with this foolishness and thought he could do the same. And he will because that's California justice for you.

Pablo

Punk.

cold

The paps should boycott this kid :/

GB

what a puss

Emma

I love jesus but I'm going to cuss and steal peoples things. yep.

Johnny

Is it terrible that I wish this little c u n t would just die in a one car accident with a redwood tree?

The Realist

Can someone PLEASE just beat the F***** S*** out of this PUNK already? And why are no charges ever pressed? Because he's a celebrity? Somehow that puts him above the law? Oh yeah I forgot. What a damn joke.

jason

not bieber's fault thought, how would you like it when cameras are shoved to your face since 15? like that's very annoying. And what's new ya'll people who are against him here are gullible, TMZ always like all the time twists stories so and plus he's just 19, he'll mature more. Just like what Will Smith said, he's a teenager. The biebs is still learning.

William

The new Lindsey Lohan, but more feminine

cobrazombie

Without those gorillas around him, Beaver is a scared little girl.

Murf

JUSTINE, I MEAN JUSTIN BIEBER IS A PUNK & WEAK! YOUR TIME WILL COME DOUCHEBAG AND WHEN SOMEONE BEATS THE **** OUT OF YOU AND TMZ CATCHES IT THE WORLD WILL BE LAUGHING RIGHT IN YOUR PUNK ASS FACE! WIMP!

the big red 1

just another idiot who thinks because he has money he
is above the law looks like his parents never taught him anything and whats with his paid goons along with their boss they need to go to jail this guy is a moron

Murf

DOUCHEBAG, PUNK ASS LOSER JUSTINE BIEBER! GO THE **** AWAY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TIME WHEN SOMEONE GETS THROUGH HIS BODYGUARDS AND SLAPS THE **** OUT OF THIS PUNK! YOU ****ING LOSER!

supraguy96

Yo this lil bitch pisses me off. If I ever see this kid I will take a pic of him and if he gets mouthy with me, I will smash him to the ground. lol...