Lady Gaga

BACK in

Bikini Shape

6/6/2013 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0606_lady_gaga_mexico_bikini_photos_launch
Less than a year after gaining 30 pounds, Lady Gaga is back down to her fighting weight -- surfacing south of the border in Mexico this week with some friends ... in a sexy floral bikini.

You'll recall, Gaga struggled with her weight last year, telling Stylist Magazine, "I don't really care if [people] think I'm fat, because, quite honestly, I did gain about 30 pounds."

0606-lady-gaga-splash-fat
Gaga also underwent serious hip surgery a few months ago ... so that probably helped with the weight loss too.

Too bad she had to give up that golden wheelchair.

aLeaderNOTaFOLLOWER

LOL at everyone getting defensive over people calling her fat. Sure there is nothing wrong with curves, BUT look at that double chin she's sporting. Not cute! Sorry but that's considered FAT.

Waka Waka Waka

She still has a butta face. Everything looks good but ah face..

Raccoon

y'all so pressed cuz gagz coming back or what? cuz seriously, dont yall have a life to live? instead of coming in a lady gaga news article just to be rude.
if u hate her so much, why dont u try to forget her? its the best thing ur going to do, srsly ;)

Jay W.

She looks good...

Nikki

She's so ordinary. No matter what she does.

worldclass

One I don't think she needed the wheel chair my Mother who is easily 35 years older than her didn't when she had hip surgery. Two I think there are plenty of people who shouldn't wear a bikini because they just look strange. I'm one of them so I'm not hating I just wish Gaga would be different and show up clothed. In fairness she's at the pool or something. TMZ stop following people every and any where. Seriously. It's lame. Gaga is lame I was enjoying her hiatus I hope we have a little longer.

Leopold butters Stotch

She's been taking karate courses with her coach Jean-Claude van Damme.

Tony

shes still taping her penis...

elilan

rehab does wonders.

GeerB

I'm seeing a lot of jealousy in the comments lmfao. don't take your fatty rage out on her just because she's sunning herself in mexico looking hot af

GGG

Wait what? How does surgery HELP weight loss? If anything it makes you GAIN weight because you are rolling around in a golden wheelchair day and night. And no, she's not back in bikini shape. TMZ are you blind? Or is she paying you to say this nonsense?

Mike

Still super ugly hence stupid costumes to cover it up.

Paigemac

You're all a bunch of ****ing idiots. She's more beautiful than all of you combined You obviously have nothing better to do than judge other people you ****ing pieces of ****

Cathy

Ah yes, hip surgery. So I guess hip surgery is monster speak for 'rehab.'

some guy

Remember, folks: If you choose to go to the movies this weekend, your dollars are enabling those depraved Hollywood monsters to continue to rape kids. How would you feel if it happened to your child? Must the price of fame really be so high?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments