Brandi Glanville

Assistant FIRED

After Dognapping

6/11/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0610_brandi_glanville_article
Brandi Glanville
is blaming the whole stolen dog thing on her assistant -- TMZ has learned, the "Real Housewives" star has FIRED her right-hand woman for not taking better care of the pooch.

The 23-year-old ex-assistant -- who didn't want to be named -- tells TMZ, "I no longer work for Brandi. She texted me [Saturday] saying that I didn’t do my job by losing the dog."

As we reported, Brandi's Encino home was burglarized last Wednesday while she was in Palm Springs -- or so the assistant claims -- and someone made off with her beloved Chihuahua Chica.

After the alleged burglary, Brandi said she did NOT want to blame her assistant -- the last person to be with the dog before it vanished -- but something must have changed ... because the asst. tells us, that's exactly what Brandi did by giving her the chop.

Now the assistant's upset -- telling us she did everything in her power to make sure Chica was safe (double checking the doors, closing all windows, locking everything) and firing her just isn't fair.

Oh yeah, she also says Brandi still owes her for two weeks' work ... more than $1,000.  Chica's still missing.

But Brandi's unmoved -- she believes the assistant made up the burglary story to cover the fact that she lost the dog. Brandi tells us, "I did what I had to do. If I can't trust her with my dogs, how can I trust her with my kids?" As for the unpaid wages ... Brandi says the check's in the mail.

IwuvTMZ

Keep dogging her.

RamHead

To me Glanville seems like a person who has difficulties letting go of the past. On the other hand, her dog is still missing and she already has that dog replaced?

Jay Singer

Brandi is a good person and people like her. They would want to help her but no one has come forward. She should treat this as a kidnapping. Offer a reward of $10K for the safe return of her dog "NO QUESTIONS ASKED!". It's not about the assistant.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

"Dognapping!" Tsk, tsk, tsk. Can you imagine such a thing?

Jay Singer

I know what pain I would feel if I were in Brandi's situation. I'd do what it took to get my dog back. This was a personal attack. Nothing of value was taken other than her beloved dog. Brandi needs professional help to get her dog back as well as the authorities.

Jay Singer

Brandi, from my heart I know what you are feeling in terms of the loss of your Chica. Get help from professionals. You were a target but not for robbery as much as for revenge.

Sam

Why would you have to trust your assistants to handle the kids? Isn't that what a nanny is for? Assistants assist, nannies take care of kids. Unless..............the assistant also, took care of the kids, cleaned the house, did the shopping, polished the silver, cleaned the windows, in which case, this assistant should just consider herself one lucky SOB.

gayforliztaylor

Who hires a childish assistant who wants that much money for doing very little?

just because

did u see she bought a new dog after she called tmz live before her kids came home

just because

just because

did u know david foster yolanda rhobh is brody jenners "real dad" ex step-father kardashians episode 2

just because

bruiser

just because

hey max show some good videos of hot girls

Virtual Insanity

$500/week to put up with Brandi Glanville's drama? Am I reading that right?

ilovegossip

She fired her through a text?? For someone who is supposed to not shy away from saying it like it is, that's a crappy way to fire someone...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments