Brandi Glanville

Assistant FIRED

After Dognapping

6/11/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0610_brandi_glanville_article
Brandi Glanville
is blaming the whole stolen dog thing on her assistant -- TMZ has learned, the "Real Housewives" star has FIRED her right-hand woman for not taking better care of the pooch.

The 23-year-old ex-assistant -- who didn't want to be named -- tells TMZ, "I no longer work for Brandi. She texted me [Saturday] saying that I didn’t do my job by losing the dog."

As we reported, Brandi's Encino home was burglarized last Wednesday while she was in Palm Springs -- or so the assistant claims -- and someone made off with her beloved Chihuahua Chica.

After the alleged burglary, Brandi said she did NOT want to blame her assistant -- the last person to be with the dog before it vanished -- but something must have changed ... because the asst. tells us, that's exactly what Brandi did by giving her the chop.

Now the assistant's upset -- telling us she did everything in her power to make sure Chica was safe (double checking the doors, closing all windows, locking everything) and firing her just isn't fair.

Oh yeah, she also says Brandi still owes her for two weeks' work ... more than $1,000.  Chica's still missing.

But Brandi's unmoved -- she believes the assistant made up the burglary story to cover the fact that she lost the dog. Brandi tells us, "I did what I had to do. If I can't trust her with my dogs, how can I trust her with my kids?" As for the unpaid wages ... Brandi says the check's in the mail.

go home!

She always raved about this assistant on Twitter. If the house was broken into like she said, it's not the assistant's fault really. Plus, she should have had her or someone house sit and not go twice a day to feed and give water to them. Get security cameras Brandi, then you would know what really happened. #justsayin

Dot

..truly no one really cares about Brandi and her dog.

alia

The assistant should contact the labor board and find out her rights....it's not her fault that Brandi's house got burglarized.....she didn't have grounds to fire her...take her to court or collect unemployment!

Eden

Pathetic woman who uses her missing dog to get media attention. She could have put up a reward and flyers without all the hoopla.

LordGobblecock

Replacing the dog after 5 minutes should give u a clue about how tacky and clueless she is. Woud u replace a family member that quickly or is it just an object to her? We all know she seeks attention on twitter like tweeting "I just called 911" randomly so you cant trust anything she does.

Solaera

All I have to say is...Damn. That face! It's so pumped full of fillers she looks like the puppet from Saw. No wonder her dog fled.

soberandsmober

This whole dog incident has erased my like of Brandi. Ugh. Just don't believe her. And I'm tired of her "woe is me" bull**** all the time. Moreover, she was whining up, down and forwards for years that she had "no money!" yet I find out that she can afford to have an assistant? And multiple dogs? I'll never buy one of her books again.

Toomz

Why didn't she bring the dog to a kennel like normal pet owners do when on vacation?

Choose Laughter

No **** Sherlock! Brandi solved the case! Now what to do about Leann? What to do, what to do.

sgm

Is she that damn busy in her meaningless life to need an assistant? It wasn't to long ago she was crying that she was broke!

jimchi92

The had been ate, I am sure it was delicious. Brandy you are crazy.

tal0822

Somehow I think the kids would be a lot safer and better taken care of if they were with her assistant instead of their poor excuse for a mother.

josf

when you piss off the "little people", it comes back to haunt, can't wait till the assistant spills the beans on brandi, will get interesting, hope the family judge hears about some of brandi's sh&%

Dogging contacts site for Australians looking for outdoor Dogging, swinging, personals or contacts and dating

Hybrid number

Great post for more information log on to http://dintex.in/about.htm

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3