2 Chainz

CRAZY VIDEO

of Rapper Being Robbed at Gunpoint

6/13/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0611_2chainz_launch_seethis
TMZ has obtained EXPLOSIVE VIDEO of 2 Chainz and his crew being robbed at gunpoint in San Francisco this weekend ... and the footage shows the chaotic moments as the rapper and his crew desperately ran for their lives.

2 Chainz and his entourage were casually walking down the street Sunday afternoon when at least 2 men approached the crew and pointed guns at them ... one in a white shirt, the other in a black hoodie.

2 Chainz and his crew immediately scattered -- frantically trying to sprint down the street while the gunmen chased after them.

One of the gunmen seemed to be having fun during the incident ... and gleefully skipped after the rapper while 2 Chainz tried to get away.

During the chase, 2 Chainz stumbles and falls ... and one of the gunmen pounces ... hovering over the rapper with his gun drawn.

According to police, the bad guys jacked 2 Chainz for his cell phone and wallet. Towards the end of the video, you can see a man running back up the street with what appears to be the loot stuffed under his clothes.

Under the category: "Who ya gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes" ... 2 Chainz later posted a tweet denying he was robbed ... saying, "Rule #1 if a rapper gets robbed people usually post items that has been taken."

As far as the bad guys, so far no arrests have been made.

app12323

SAMYELL p###y .. Lol lil boy huh? You think you know hip hop and you're somebody? I listen to rap day in and day out...all of it...I didn't say he's the best moron but he knows how sell records moron...you understand that with your GED education? You probably think Kid Ink is better than King Los...you even hear of them? You're nothing I drive a better car than you, I have a higher education level than your and section 8 a$$. Let's just start with cars...I drive a 2013 Benz...what you got? 1994 BMW spray painted electric blue trying to pass it off as a M3 with your sterling silver and fake $200 diamond watch betting $5 a number at the craps table acting like your "gettin your bread"? Hahah you ain't on my level lil boy

ilene

What about the guy who dumped something in the lap of the man or woman who was sitting on the sidewalk? As he ran, he threw something with, I believe, his right hand.

Young Mecca

*****, most robbers don't have a Twitter account, rule #1.

jimj

Ok...this sounds like suspect! Someone who knew where he would be...and what about the Bguard...did he do his job and why he ratted out 2Chainz...som'in aint wight!!!

e.n.d.18

I thought 2chainz was different! He pulled up to the scene now his **** is missing

thatdeeboss

That's the wild west for ur Asses..lol. It's like u famous but u can get touched never forget that

Joecanon.45

LOL! He needs to fire EVERY...ONE of those chumps! (Unless they were being paid to clear an escape path I'm front of him!) Chainz can hire me next time he's in L.A.! Here's a link of me at the shooting range Chainz! http://youtu.be/QEuRlsDHLNQ

GaGa38

THAT DON'T LOOK LIKE 2 CHAINS/TITTY BOY!!!!

FlamingoKid

What the phfock is a 2 chains?

Shawn

That's what you get when you act like a gangster. Then you go into gang territory. I hope he wasn't paying the people with him. I f he was then kick them to the curb.

darkaquarian

Do you lose street cred if you trip and fall while running from someone that SKIPS after you with a gun?

darkaquarian

COWARDS! AND WE WERE SET UP 4 0 “Look at shoes, look @ my chucks... All my *****s run fast as f**k!”

CincinnatiMike

Everyone leaving stupid comments saying they would have not ran and that all his boys scattered like punks go to world star and listen to what 2 chainz said happened, and maybe he is not telling the whole story and he could be adding to what happened but do some thinking before you post more garbage.

markavelli

"Unchained" is his new name.

mharris2012

Two chainz has a new title for his song. I ran my Body Guards ran.So I'm not different but I'm Scary,I'm Scary,I'm Scary.Hee Hee