Tyler, the Creator

I Didn't TERRORIZE Calabasas in Bieber's Ferrari

6/13/2013 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061313_tyler_ther_creator_launch

Tyler, the Creator tells TMZ ... he was definitely driving Justin Bieber's Ferrari on the day of the confrontation with Keyshawn Johnson ... but insists he never burned rubber or endangered kids.

Tyler was at a MySpace party at the El Rey Theater in L.A. last night when at first he joked that he was "whipping" JB's ride through the streets of Calabasas on the day of the Memorial Day weekend encounter.

But Tyler quickly clicked into serious mode ... telling TMZ, "Nah, I wasn't whipping ... I was driving nicely."

He also insisted he has concern for pedestrians when he's behind the wheel.

Of course, Keyshawn is convinced Tyler's a liar -- because the ex-NFL star is adamant JUSTIN was the one driving like a maniac at breakneck speed that day.

Either way, one thing's for sure ... the way Tyler furiously peeled out leaving the party in his BMW M3 ... he's lucky Keyshawn wasn't in chasing distance.

FahQ

WTF? A MySpace party? All of the most famous must have been in attendance for that one

ann

Of course he did not do it, bieber was driving the car!

Or,

Liar , liar, baggy pants on fire!!!!

VICKY

Please stop using ink on stories about these Want-to-be's who Are-not's-and-never-will-be's. You waste space for nothing......on nothing but imitation gansta's who are more dumb than scary.

jbizzy

Dude make a record dam

JDoors

Weasel. Drove the car that day? What about during that incident? He never burned rubber? Fine, it was Justin then, right? Never endangered kids. Of course not, there were no kids around when you were actually driving the car that day. Is this guy a lawyer?

mommyto1

Myspace? Really?!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

This idiot Tyler looks like he's dreaming of something big and stiff in his mouth. Know what I'm talking about ha ha?

Cally

What a pointless article and discussion. So let's say it wasn't JB driving his car such that kids and neighbours were in danger ... off the hook? Why the hell should he be. It's his car, he has the keys, he gives them to someone else, HE is responsible for what happens next (and this is the bit this young kid just does NOT understand, despite employing 50 adults full time to advise him on these things).

My car's outside, it's 1:30am, my son and his friend are here. If I give them my car keys, say "go take a ride around the neighbourhood" .... WHO is responsible for what happens next? Yes, they have to take personal responsibility, but why should I be let off the hook? If it wasn't for me offering them my car keys, nothing else would have happened.

And same should apply here. It's irrelevant if JB was driving or not: it was HIS car, HIS keys, HIS responsibility, HIS neighbourhood. The whole "oh I just give all my friends my car keys, you can't expect me to take responsibility" excuse is just every bit as stupid and pointless as this guy's career (and future).

Odd Future

WHO GIVES A ****? The fact of the matter is, that "wanna-be" and the "little at Canadian" are more famous than you ever will be. Hate all you want, but I've never heard of you, or seen you performing in front of thousands of people. Who cares who was driving the car? Putting kids in danger my ass. You just want a justification to bring negative mainstream media attention. If any kid would have gotten hurt, who's fault would it have been? Well one, what the **** was the kid doing in the street in the first place? I have no sympathy for hypothetical scenarios that haven't even ****ing happened and you're STILL trying to give Tyler **** over it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3