The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

Jon

What year are we in? Apparently The Game is out of Touch! The sag days are over, it's not racists, it's just plain indecent and shows you are stuck in time. Can we get a nationwide ban on this, please?

Ghost

Racist? I thought the origins of this was that you were "available" to the prison population>>????

Marilyn

If you want to keep showing your underwear then why wear pants at all. Take off the pants or stop wearing the underwear. If you don't want to do that then pull up your pants and grow up.

Bruce

Sagging pants trend started in prison. Sagging your pants let others know that you are game for taking it in the behind. That fashion trend from prison was passed on to their kids.

King Anton

Jerry Seinfeld should start sagging

laffnbear

If "rappers" insist on looking ignorant and crude they should stay in Atlanta and Harlem.
It is a shame communities have to pass laws to force decorum in their city.
Some folks are to dull to get the hint and stop insulting the public.
The majority of Americans don't wish to see under wear clad butts on their streets.

Ty

Such law should be everywhere. If I walked around like that years back my parents wouldve slapped me silly and asked me if Ive been drinking. Even today, any normal parent will ask their kids wtf is wrong with them wearing their pants below their belts. Like its a f*cking statement. Yeah, of being a moron.

Jackie

Great....now how about also banning cleavages?

jd

The girls in my neighborhood are starting to call the guys who wear their pants like this, bend over boys, for obvious reasons. So why would you want to tell the world that you're a bend over boy?

Jackie

Maybe it's the easy way when is in glory hole....lol....pull up your damn panties.

Sumthinsweet

Lol... Ummm. I personally as a black woman raised in the hood AND I can think bck to when this all started. Smh. Toooo many these days take it to the extreme. Sagging down to ur kneecaps. Smh.

Questdelsangraal

Pull your pants up loser or are you looking for some anal action from other men which is how this stupid
look got started in prisons.

Bill Leslie

Game's looking a little fat here. Dude needs to tighten up.

Kabukigirl

"Sagging" is just SO stupid. It looks ridiculous on everyone who does it. I don't need to see people's asses and ugly underwear. If your pants have to sag that low - why wear any at all? And it is NOT SLAVERY!!!! Sorry, but black people need to stop flinging that word around like $1 in a s strip club because ti just does not apply here! There are ALL KINDS of dress codes places!!!! "No shirt, no shoes, no service", "shirt, jacket & tie required", This was not about it being a "black thing". ugh.

Eric

Why is this still in fashion? It just wont go away.