'Hardcore Pawn' Star

I'd Buy Kim K's Baby Poop

6/18/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061713_hardcore_pawn_launch
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's baby girl already has the Midas touch -- 'cause her poop-filled diapers could be solid gold ... according to the stars of "Hardcore Pawn."

Leslie Gold -- a bona fide expert in selling other people's crap -- told our photog in NYC ... if someone wanted to pawn baby Kimye's soiled poop sacks he'd definitely pony up some cash.

You gotta see how Les' co-stars -- his kids Ashley and Seth -- react to his answer, but truth is ... he's not off-base.

Other weird celeb stuff reportedly auctioned: Scarlett Johansson's tissue ($5,300) ... William Shatner's kidney stone ($25,000) ... Britney Spears' pregnancy test ($5,001) and Justin Timberlake's half-eaten french toast ($3,154).

Wishbone

Can't stand this ridiculous family. Between the daughter's whiny voice/big mouth and the son with a Napoleon complex, this show isn't worth my time. Also..old man..cut that phuckin greasy hair..it's looks disgusting. There..I feel better.

laura

Haha, I love Les Gold! He's the best

Dani

They are the most annoying people on earth. Can not stand any of them but the chic goes above and beyond to be annoying...and the son is an arrogant @ss! He's so fugly, can't figure out why he thinks he's so cool....ick to all of them!!!

maintboy

another bottom feeded just what we need

Crackhead

Does anyone actually believe that Hardcore Pawn is real in anyway? This show, along with everything else on truTV, is as fake as it comes. I sure that every encounter on the show is set up in some way or another. I never watch anything on truTV because it's all freaking made up garbage.

ChristyRN

This is just too far!! Fecal matter REALLY???? I have a strong feeling lots of people will now claim to own baby kimye poop.... Seriously who cares it's just an infant??? Does she poop gold or diamonds????

Sharon1826

White Trash at its best....shameful.

andy

Of any of the "pawn shop" or "bartering" type pseudo reality shows, THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST. It's simply not even entertaining in the least, because of the fact that the primary cast is NOT LIKEABLE on any level. TRU TV channel needs to take a que from either Spike or A&E when it comes to "creating" entertaining "REALITY".
JUST DON'T LIKE THEM AT ALL ! ! ! ! ! !
( Keep Them In Detroit . . . )

Laura

This is pathetic. Just pathetic.

karen

This show was interesting until Ashley opened her
mouth. It is so obviously staged and taking advantage of poor people. Too bad these shows
cant be honest with the viewers.

karen

The daughter is just to obnoxious and aggressive.
She ruins the show for me.

Toilethead

People actually watch shows like that?

chifred

How would you feel if you were a young black kid watching this show...please boycott this trash

christinamae

people are insane.

Dee

Don't tell me he finally took off that white pull over sweater and black leather coat??? I watch this show, because I know sooner or later someone's gonna come in and mop the floor with one oof their azzes. Just a matter of time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments