Justin Bieber

High?

... Or Definitely High?

6/20/2013 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

062013_justin_bieber_instagram_launchJustin Bieber just posted a video on Instagram ... and let's just say he appears a bit elevated.

Bieber -- with his shirt off and a chain around his neck -- is trying to deliver a message to his fans about his excitement over the new ability to post video on Instagram ... but can't get through 3 words without cracking up.

Plus, his eyes are super glazed.

Now, we're no weed experts ... (ok, some of us are) ... but it seems like Bieber's next move was probably a munchie run.

... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Monkeydo

So ya think Kay's got a lil problem maybe

Chandrapgoinem

seems he drunk

FREEWILLY

The world is a safer place if Bieber stays home, gets high and makes videos. I'm all for it.

Dontyouwish*

his life...anyways..glad he's happy & young haha

burning_plastic

over. he is so over.

Tonya

Am I the only one that did crazy things as a teen???? I'm just glad social media wasn't around!

burning_plastic

How much do you bet his mom and dad have talked about taking over his finances?

Questdelsangraal

The poll should be is he a?
A Loser, Bigger Loser, or a Tosser?

R U SERIOUS?

TMZ-"Justin Bieber is laughing...therefore he must be stoned!"
TMZ-"Justin Bieber is not laughing...therefore he must be paranoid, because he's stoned!"

str8edgewriter

"Regulars" here like myself might think I'm a racist based on my responses to the stories that tmz posts (w racist headlines, to bait us). It's not true. I can prove it. Justine Bieber, with all her weak tattoos and androgynous hairstyles, is as white as can be. And I , generic cracker that I am, hate this starlet more than I hate onions, hangovers, and people who don't use turn signals. #progress

Spicy mag

Enjoy your lung cancer dummy.

TWag

He's such a douche!!!

Belieber4ever

At you ****ing kidding me you have the ****ing nerve to say he's high you know what you idiots need to get a proper ****en job because making rumors and selling lies to the whole world isn't making you any ****ing better than anyone ! Justin is laughing you idiots and how the **** are you going to tell us that he is high ? Do you not ****en see those pearl white eyes or are you that freaken blind all you idiots do is make lies to make money and I know this comment will go in noticed but for the rest of you dumb ass who believe this are blind stupid and pathetic . You freaken ass holes have no idea how hard he works and for you to post this up is extremely low -.- PATHETIC ! -Jazmin

joclo

Getting high is fun who cares lol

Michelle

his mother must be so proud.. he will wash up soon