James Gandolfini's Widow

First Photos Out ...

Running Errands

6/21/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621-npg-deborah-lin-shopping
James Gandolfini's widow was spotted out in public for the first time since his death, and her distraction of choice was shopping.

Deborah Lin, Gandolfini's wife of nearly 5 years, took a solo trip to a mall near their L.A. home on Friday, and went shopping at several stores ... including Bloomingdales. She also went to the bank.

According to a family spokesman ... they're working with the Italian government to get James' body back to the U.S. by next week -- and his funeral would be in New York no later than June 29.

Jorge

That's how asian women are brought up. To marry for money. I worked with a korean woman who actually said that to me. I've also known chinese who had arranged marriages by their parents to wealthy men. I know a japanese woman who married her husband cause she knew he would be super successful and he is. They pretend to be loving to get what they want but in reality they are very cold and conniving.

Vote2012

Why I ask is she in Hollywood shopping? Lets not forget their son was on the trip with his father in Italy and the mother is out shopping.?? Very strange ...I guess this how they grieve in Hollywood go shopping blow big bucks on more junk.Hope she can find the time in her busy shopping schedule to attend the funeral.

NameNotImportat

She's Asian she only cares about his money.

Dom The Mover

Leave it to TMZ to be so tacky!

nan

Talk about a slap and tickle..You just spent a day talking about what a great gu he was, his widow ,probably goes looking for a black dress and you cut her down

snowboardchick

She's probably in denial and shock. So she's supposed to wear a black veil and not come out until you people find it acceptable? Nobody knows her or what she was doing or what she needed or her mental state.

Chana

Leave her alone.

Sam

She doesn't look like she is grieving. I feel bad for their 9 month old daughter :(

SLemon

Very strange behavior for a "grieving widow". I cannot imagine going shopping while the body of the person I loved was in another country. Nor can I imagine leaving without their remains. But that's just me ...

christina

wow..LA.......hmmm

Jewbie

Yeah, she's looks really broken up.

Gigi

The day after my mom died my sister and I went shopping for clothes to wear to her funeral. We were almost giddy. We couldn't stop laughing. We actually had the best time that day, and we couldn't figure out why we weren't sad. The next day we started crying and couldn't stop. I don't think I stopped crying for a month. The brain lets you process things when it thinks you can handle it. Maybe hers isn't letting it all sink in yet. We have no right to judge.

Nonsense

Seems a little strange

Big Mark 91

she sure looks like she is all broken up.

Mee

HOW DISRESPECTFUL, even in the majority of cultures this is not done and she's dressed in SHORT's ?
The MERRY WIDOW was probably at VICTORIA'S SECRET !!