Chris Brown

Girl In Nightclub

6/24/2013 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0624-chris-brown-tmz
update_bar
11:20 AM PT
  Chris just scoffed at the allegation, tweeting, "I didn't do anything."

0314_divider_graphic
Chris Brown
has been accused of badly injuring a 24-year-old girl inside an Orange County nightclub Saturday night ... and the alleged victim says it was so violent she might need surgery.

Deanna Gines tells TMZ ... she was in the VIP section with Chris at Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim -- where he had just performed.  When the bar was about to close, she claims Chris shoved her to the ground.  Deanna tells us, the shove was deliberate and she fell hard on her knees.

Deanna tells us she filed a police report, and a rep for the Anaheim PD says a female did indeed file a report for assault inside the club, but the rep won't disclose the name. Cops are investigating.

0624-deanna-chris-brown-tmz
Deanna says she went to the hospital and doctors told her she had torn ligaments in her right knee. She's going to see another doc later this week and she says she's already been told she may have to go under the knife.

Chris Brown's rep, Nicole Perna, tells TMZ, "I'm unaware of the incident, as is Chris' lawyer and his entire team.  He was in a great mood after Powerhouse."  Perna adds, "None of this makes sense."

0624_chris_brown_troubled_footer

Becky

I was about to believe this story until I saw the picture... YES, it's horrible of me to believe something without all the proof in the world, but with his past, I honestly wouldn't put it past him.

gbtw

what is this girl doing in the club? is that her baby's crib, and her baby unattended about to suffocate on her bed? seriously. if chris pushed this girl, which i hope he didn't, i can only imagine what her ratchet ass was doing trying to get on him. how do people like this end up in the vip section to begin with? i mean, in the words of frank barrone, 'what vip section in hell was this'???

Elsa

What kind of get up is that?
Dresses like a kid who doesn't know any better.

Amyylouise

Radishes!!!

Mel10

For those who are talking about the brace being on the opposite leg from what the article states .... take a look people. She's taking her own picture in a mirror. The brace IS on her RIGHT leg. I thought the opposite too until I saw that the pic was taken in front of a mirror.

Michael

throw this POS in jail and throw away the key.

billybob

lowlifes among themselves...

user name

U people are blind! Chris Brown is a total dick. He can't control his temper.

Doc Y.

Sounds like some dumb chick trying to make a cash grab just cuz hes known as a woman beating a-hole. Who gets that hurt from being pushed down? Shes not made of glass. Give me a break.

Liz

I notice there is a crib in the background. If she is a mother, she shouldn't have been out clubbing. I'm not saying I'm on Chris' side. I don't like him either.

Michele

I believe it... him and his boys almost knocked my mom to the ground at Lenox a few years back. Bunch of rude, inconsiderate *******s.

David

Sue this POS. He needs to go down!!!!

UPYOURS

None of this makes sense??? Sure it does. He's a woman beater who got a pass by Rihanna and the judicial system so now he can continue on. Arrogant and thuggish. I wish there were a man out there that would teach him what its all about. One on one.

Sherms

Can't stand Chris Brown, but anyone can make up something about him after his past. I guess only time will tell! In the end, dude only did it to himself by beating Rihanna up in the first place. I do hope this chick isn't lying though.

Danene

I was there, and I am crying BS on this one. I was sitting in VIP a few tables down, and when CB left he was surrounded by his body guards. A lot of women were trying to get to him. The only person he could have pushed would have been his own body guard. The place was packed, and the floor was slippery. This just didn't happen like this.