Chris Brown Accuser

Video Shows Her Walking

On 'Injured' Leg

6/25/2013 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062513_chris_brown_club_v2_launch
More evidence that Chris Brown's latest accuser is full of it -- TMZ has video footage showing her walking on the leg she claims Brown seriously injured ... minutes after the alleged incident.

The video was shot early Sunday morning in the Heat Ultra Lounge parking structure in Anaheim, where Deanna Gines was being escorted out by security.  She's clearly upset, telling the bodyguards, "F*** all y'all!"

As we reported, Gines claims Chris Brown shoved her to the ground inside the club, tearing the ligaments in her right knee.

But the video appears to contradict her story ... because you see Gines putting weight on her right leg and limping on her left.

Sources at the club tell us, Gines did actually injure herself ... but it was her own fault, drunkenly stumbling down some stairs on the way out of the club. As we reported, the club's owner (as well as several eyewitnesses) claim Chris never touched Gines.

For Gines' part, she tells us she did NOT fall outside the club -- the club's trying to cover its ass. As for the mystery limp, she says her whole lower body was in pain after Chris allegedly shoved her ... and at the time, her left leg hurt more than her right. Oh yeah, and she was drunk.

0625-chris-brown-deanna-gines-tmz

Mel

Is that a crib cramped into the room next to her own bed in the background? Looks like she may be looking for someone to support her kids!

GonzoBigD

Typical.

William

Because of people like her when a women cries rape we will ignore

sara

Are you guys THAT stupid?? shes taking a picture in a mirror, the image is reversed, her injured leg IS HER LEFT SMH

Nobrows

Haven't you ever fallen or done something and thought you were okay, but awoke the next morning with an awful painful surprise? It happens.

J

I think I'm in love! What a beautiful, and eloquent creature. *extreme sarcasm*

Laura

She's new at this--she'll do better with her next pretend beating. Maybe next time the injured "right" leg won't be her left leg!

Jannie

I tore the ligaments on my left knee and the pain was so excruciating, I almost fainted. I just wanted to cut my leg off. It's really unbearable, still-gives-me-nightmares kind of pain. So I call b.ull.s.hi.t.

Scary

I've sprained both feet and one ankle. The pain was immediate and so bad, I really couldn't put any weight on it, even with a minor sprain.

Rach

Am I missing something? You say she's limping on her left leg in the video. Her left leg is the one that's in the brace. She probably hurt herself (even though Chris is a d-bag I doubt he pushed her), but I don't see the "proof" in this.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

attractive......for a psychotic

g00dIes

Drunk BIT**

LOYALTY

BITCH JUST WANT MONEY

Trina

Like I said yesterday, I aint saying she a gold digger, but she aint messin with no broke.....

Dre Cros

This chic is so full of crap that her breath must stink. All of those"no comment" answers just show that she is in it for the loot. As much press that guy get, you really think he is gonna push somebody in a crowed club? He should sue her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments