CBS & 'Big Brother'

We're OFFENDED By

Our Racist Houseguests

7/2/2013 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0702_big_brother_facebook
The honchos at CBS tell TMZ ... they were certainly OFFENDED by several racist and homophobic comments made by the current "Big Brother" houseguests ... but hey, that's live programming for ya.

The houseguests have been under fire from what appears to be the ENTIRE INTERNET over the following comments:

-- GinaMarie referred to welfare as “n**ger insurance”
-- Aaryn called gay contestant Andy a "queer."
-- Spencer referred to Andy as “Kermit the F**" ... and praised Hitler as a gifted speaker.

CBS has released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive."

However, The Eye points out that 24/7 live programming can sometimes reveal some bad things about people ... saying, "At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone."

There have been rumors that Big Brother will be 86ing some of the offensive cast members -- but it certainly doesn't appear that's gonna happen.

christy

So... Is Big Brother and/or the network going to throw them out of the house or not? I mean lets keep it straight, if we're going to punish one so severely (paula deen) lets keep it fair. Kick their ass off. I personally think Paula Deen got a raw deal, blown way out of control. (And I'm not even a fan) And most of the viewers will not see the live feed unless the subscribe to after dark, but it is what it is. Am I punished for singing along with a rap song with that language???? all this racist stuff is out of control & the only target the famous. Alex said Queen for Gods sake and look at the beating he took.

Scott

All that is said in rap music and now people are pissed cause other people say it.....get over yourself and open up your ears to whats out there

mike hunt

Blow me TMZ

PigHeart

aaryian is so friggin hot, she can say whatever she wants !

Elden

Big deal they're just words ,Welcome to the real world..

Lydia

If they had two black people on their bonding, I'm sure we get some more oh-no-they-didn't moments.

G

Please. This is just corporate cover because the people they cast embarrassed a huge conglomerate that doesn't want to be boycotted by the hanky-wringing masses.

However, they're LOVING the BB coverage!

Sherry

I've always looked forward to and enjoyed Big Brother however, this seasons house guests SUCK so bad. There must have been thousands wanting to be on the show so, how in the world did the producers manage to pick the worst trash possible to be on it this season? It boggles the mind. I've always watched the late night antics and never seen anything like this. They need to pull the plug on the show and just start over because this is horrendous. I won't be watching anymore. It's a disaster filled with trailer park trash. Huge disappointment. Get an older group in there with some class, how about that Big Brother? Because clearly, you don't know what the hell you're doing anymore.

Lydia

And brace yourself... because I bet evil people, just to cause trouble, will purposely vote for Aaryn to get that best player vote. Hence, making America evil and racist. It will be all over the news then.

starlady990

If CBS is so offended, then get rid of these racists. America does not need to be fueled with the hatred that these idiots spew. Shows lack of intelligence.

VictoriaGirl

I watched the first episode this season and found no one even remotely likeable in this years cast so I quit watching. Glad I did.

Realist

While I certainly disagree with their stupidity, it is their right to be so blatantly stupid and bigoted. I'm getting really sick of people saying people cannot have anything but the most popular of opinions, and anyone else deserves to die in the gutter. You show no more tact and grace than these meatheads when you say stupid crap like that. This is still a free country......for now.

Realist

I also notice the same people screaming and crying about the words these people say are the same people looking the other way when a "hollywood liberal" says the same.

The Man They Call Louis

Either get rid of the ignorant jerk off's on the show, or pull the plug on the whole thing. They don't deserve to be on. *******s.

gerard david jr

If they don' t throw them out, after all the crap Paula Deen, been though ... I for one will stop watching. This will be the first time I won't be watching. I've watched since season 1.