'Big Brother' Aaryn

Dropped By Modeling Agcy.

Over Offensive Comments

7/3/2013 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_aaryn_gries_Getty_CBSAaryn Gries -- the Paula Deen of the "Big Brother" house -- has been dropped by her modeling agency after dropping racist and homophobic comments in the BB house ... TMZ has learned.

Gries has been under fire for referring to a gay houseguest as a "queer" ... AND for telling an Asian-American houseguest to "shut up and go and make some rice" ... AND for saying racist stuff about black people.

When referring to a black contestant, Aaryn said "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that b*tch."

Now, Zephyr Talent in Austin, Texas says they've seen enough -- and have decided to DROP Aaryn from the agency because of her filthy mouth.

"Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone."

Zephyr continues, " We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent."

Obviously, Aaryn cannot be reached for comment -- 'cause she's still in the BB house ... with all of those people she hates.

Dennis

well it appears that a statement I made on facebook has now been repeated on tmz, I refered to bb15 as a paula deen saga....question is, should any of these 3 people have the right to win the 500k....ok people lets face it, statistics say 95% of people have used slang to describe a race or culture....and the other 5% lie about it....

Linda

Isn't she the college student

Name: Aaryn Gries
Age: 22
Hometown: San Angelo, Texas.
Living: San Marcos, Texas
Occupation: College Student
Marital Status: Single

thing cbs needs to update the cast page lol

Bob

Isn't Aaryn really a man? I think she is. I don't care that she is, it's just an observation and I'm surprised more people haven't noticed it.

jhardin

now she is ready for prime time on fox with the bimbo from the view...

Maia Shani

Aaryn, just because you're blonde and have blue eyes doesn't make you immune to criticism. I can find a lot of things to criticize about you. For one, not having the sense to keep your thoughts to yourself on TV. You're telling Helen to go make rice? what, are you an idiot??? what's going to happen to you when you come out of that house? will you really not care about people hating you that much? Helen is a nice girl (despite being Asian) and so far, she's one of my favourites. I can't believe you cannot see past the narrow eyes. What state are you from, anyway?

Maura

I cannot wait until she is evicted and Julie interviews her. Cannot wait to see the reaction that she lost her job.

QueenKaren369

hahaha. dumb bitch

ArchAngelWC

Does it occur to anyone else if you change the pronunciation of her name ever so slightly its Aryan.. like one of those clever Nazi/KKK names you see in the south perhaps someone should look into her family background for possible activities that might explain her mindset...cause I bet you will find something

rc

Ugh! Please keep her California! She is an embarrassment to Texas State University.

mary

If someone hates everyone so much it usually means she hates herself somewhere deep down!

raiderrick86

Her father.. who we just know as the grand wizard... dosnt see anything wront with aaryn (arian?) comments... (joking comment.)

actualy if this was my daughter ... i would be disgusted with myself for raiseing such dirt... i think people should not only be disgusted with these types of comments but should not use the companies who use this modeling agency. let the agency sue her for lost revenue because of comments.

Todd

She will get signed by another agency. Girl is fine.

WhiChoThu

Am I wrong for being black and thinking that she is still fricking hawt? And I still love me some Kramer.

Jesus

Ya'll this is just gay.

Deb

How come you haven't mentioned Amanda, she is worse then GM and Aaryn, Look it up, type Amanda Zuckerman racist and it will come up with her vid, racist, talks about knocking out Jess and anal rape. or killing her. I was a fan till I seen the vid.