« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star & Hot Wife

Tiny Bikinis

and Washboard Abs

7/3/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_jessie_james_eric_decker_PCNJust days after tying the knot, Denver Broncos star Eric Decker and country singer Jessie James took their talents to Maui ... and DESTROYED everyone else who dared put on a swimsuit.

Seriously, these people are frickin' beautiful.

The couple married back on June 23 in Colorado after a year-long engagement.

No word on when they plan on making beautiful babies that will undoubtedly make yours look like mutants.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dee

Both are nice looking!

Jessie

Um what?!!? Her body is a disaster! Stubby girthy! And those legs... I'd never wear shorts in them. And don't even get me started on those sacks... Ewwww!! But I can't see her face to judge

Yikes_Stripes

Wow, people are so obvious with their jealousy. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when every single innocuous, positive comment about her is down voted at least 5 times, the bitterness shows. If it wasn't jealousy, you wouldn't be so butt hurt about other people complimenting her.

She's baaaack

Granted, I don't look nearly that good in a skimpy swimsuit but she looks like she's had lipo on that gut and fake boobs. At least I'm real.

Ortega

Man, I gotta hit the gym!!

surfsupl

This is a sex tape I want to see now. They must have wild ass sex

KDESQ

Yes, she has a nice body and I wouldn't complain if it was mine, but with his looks, he could be dating someone a lot more attractive - like a swanepoel. She is a little short. Honestly though, I am just jealous. Decker is effing dreamy as hell.

wtf?

I have to disagree. Her face is not beautiful, at least not in those pix. Looks like a dude. And the ppl who said her legs & implants are awful are right. Then again, I don't find midget women attractive.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2