Pauly D

I Support NJ Saggy Pants Ban!!!

Who Wants to See Guys' Asses?

7/4/2013 7:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070413_pauly_d_launch
Well this is surprising ... "Jersey Shore" star Pauly D actually supports a New Jersey town's war on saggy pants -- telling TMZ, "I'm not trying to look at guys' asses going down the street."

As we reported, several big rappers -- including The Game -- have spoken out against the City of Wildwood's recent ban on saggy pants along its boardwalks, claiming it's a racist law that targets black people.

But Pauly D doesn't think so ... saying, "Put a belt on!"

Oh yeah, we also talk about air sex. It's a thing.

Card

Looking like a fool with your pants on the Ground :)

wtf

well, i guess he's smarter than he looks. although to be fair, that can't be very difficult for him. PULL UP YOUR PANTS YOU VELCRO-HEADS

jay

Rappers are saying this is racist?? Really? I grew up spending my summers at the shore. To this day, the VAST MAJORITY of guys with dropped pants are white.

baby

i agree i think its nasty

IN MY OPINION

There's a similar ban in Opa-locka, FL and no one enforces it SO WHAT'S THE POINT!

Sher

It seems that everyone who has to LOOK at this crap agrees that it is stupid, so why the love of the sag?

steveclemo

Why does anyone care what comes out of this idiots mouth?. His 5 minutes was up ages ago!!!! If you ignore it, it will go away.

IN MY OPINION

Sagging pants began in the prison system. Belts are not allowed to be worn, due to the fact that they can be used as weapons or as a means to suicide. This resulted in the ill-fitting generic pants, too large to stay up on their own, to ride low on prisoner’s hips.
~
It also gives them access to your butt and your salad will get tossed. BEND OVER :D

migs

They should also ban blowouts on the boardwalk!

Toilethead

I think he's probably checked out a few.

Billy

Dude is in denial because Paully Douch is an a$& jockey and A$& clown who's loves looking at men's a$&es. Full on h0m0.

Bell

Looked like you were doing the right thing by taking down the ads, TMZ, but you only removed the flag button. Won't do the right thing on your own? I will help you. I wrote your advertisers and told them they could advertise ABSOLUTELY FREE. Don't bother buying advertising space anymore because TMZ is letting advertisers use it's comments section for Free Nationwide advertising. I then directed them to check it out for themselves. Now they know it's FREE !!! I have a feeling you'll be hearing from some former advertisers. Have a great day.

Deco

Some boyz black and white just want to be noticed so badly . They look funny when their walking in a group all holding onto their pants with one hand. LOL

Dab710

Now they just need to get a ban on Pauly D and Jersey Shore that sticks

BB not bb

I think they saggy pants wearers do it with a belt. i have never seen any of them lose their pants. That would probably be hilarious though. Then they would be tripping in the belt and all tangled up. It is a jail thing I think.

Maybe those guys were raped in jail and can't get over it. It is usually young, good looking guys who do it. I think if they want to do it, it is on them. As long is nothing is exposed, I don't think it is indecent.

I don't think it is any crazier than being tattooed or pierced or having bra straps showing all over. It is just one of those weird styles.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments