Amy Schumer

I Want Method Man to

Murder My Vagina

7/9/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070913_amy_schumer_launchAmy Schumer wants Method Man to Wu her Tang ... seriously.

The Comedy Central star was at LAX recently -- where she seemed shocked by her meteoric surge in fame -- but still took time to talk to TMZ about vaginal homicide ... a la Amanda Bynes.

Bottom line -- Wu Tang Clam ain't nothin' to f*** wit.

ohboy

This chick is lame. From her days on Last Comic Standing to her lame-ass show on Comedy Central. She tries to be the anti-chick but just isn't funny. Even Sarah Silverman is funnier than this girl and I can't freaking stand Sarah Silverman.

Shoozie

Nice! I hope her mother is watching. What a pig,

Slash

This chick is AWESOME! Her Comedy Central show is funny as hell, as was/is her standup. It looks like she's finally getting the recognition she deserves and I say, good for her!

Gretel

I think she's only around 30 but she looks kind of old. I'm no 20-something but I think it's kind of funny listening to a more mature woman talking about getting pounded. I guess it's like Betty White says "Those things can take a pounding!"

billy pootons

I like a lot of the newer comedy central shows given to comedians (the ben show, nathan fielder's show, kroll show is ok) etc.).... but I just don't find amy's show that funny, but..... she does look pretty hot in that skin tight black dress she wears during the stand up part of the show... but not hot enough to keep watching her mediocre show

charlei harper

Amy has her funny moments..I've watched her show and there are times when I will channel surf and watch a Roseanne rerun or an LMN movie...bitches be crazy...got your back Jack,,,

Jon

Yah TMZ a real life Celebrity television show and all keep trying.

Lucy

Such a sweet, delicate flower she is. I'll bet her parents are proud.

Cool Papa

Enough of this unfunny hack. She's trying to use the Whiney ***mings blueprint to stardom: pay homage to Howard Stern and say the most outrageous things possible. But you have to be funny, and Schumer is NOT.

zzyzx

Does this girl age in dog years? Wasn't she pretty good looking last year?

Friend

What a stupid thing to say. I hope she gets gang raped one day.

JP

"I know what I look like. You'd bang me, but you wouldn't blog about it." - Amy Schumer.

Classic.

Keyser Söze

Amy already made it clear on her act that she is scared sh*ttely about BBC..

So her mouth may say "YES!" to some of Meth's, but her mind would definitely say "HELL NO!" if he really comes creeping.

Luna

I'm always happy to see a female comedian because there aren't that many. But Amy is not. Her jokes are dry and lame.

jokerchick