Justin Bieber

Pisses Into Restaurant Mop Bucket

'F*** Bill Clinton!'

7/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video
Justin Bieber
is an oblivious, self-important little twit who goes out of his way to make the working man's life miserable -- just watch this video of the singer pissing into a restaurant mop bucket ... and laughing like he's the king of the world.

The clip was shot in NYC earlier this year -- we're told Bieber and his idiotic friends were leaving some nightclub, exiting through a restaurant kitchen, and Bieber decided he needed to take a leak.

But rather than go to a bathroom like a civilized person, Bieber -- wearing pants that should literally be illegal -- whipped out his junk and whizzed into a yellow mop bucket used to clean the restaurant's floors ... meaning whoever's job it was to mop the place up had to physically change Bieber's disgusting piss water.

And the worst part ... Bieber's friends act like the restaurant should be HONORED that the singer decided to piss there. It's revolting.

We can't say for sure if the group was drunk, but it sure sounds like they were.

Oh yeah, at the end of the video, Bieber sprays a photo of Bill Clinton with cleaning liquid for some reason ... saying, "F*** Bill Clinton!"

We don't know what Bill Clinton did to Justin Bieber ... but whatever it was, Bieber probably deserved it. Thank you, Bill. Thank you.

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-still

FUT THE SHUCK UP

F'en little weakling thug wannabe dork ass *****.

logan

Justin Bieber and all his hangers on are a pack of pigs. They all lack any kind of couth or intelligence. All have a total lack of respect for anything. He talks like he is pure ghetto, when he comes from Canada for gods sake. He dresses like an infant and acts like a child. If I thought a child of mine spent money on concert tickets to see this pack of dogs, I would feel like a failure as a parent.

sean

We Now Return To That Same Restaurant -- 5 Short Years From Now -- After L'il Moocher and L'il PermaGuest Have Helped Justin Blow Through His Entire $100 Million Fortune:
JUSTIN: "Hi, I called earlier about the job..."
RESTAURANT MGR: "Oh yes, Mr. Bieber. Let's get you started right away. Here's your mop. And here's the bucket I believe you peed in a few years ago. Wow, funny how life works out, huh?"

Zombie Whitney Houston

This little kid really needs the s*** beat out of him.
If there's one celebrity OD I'm really hoping for it's him. Totally worthless human garbage.

logan

I just wonder which one of his hangers on shot this on their cell phone and sold it? Guess you can't trust em all Justin!!!

laura

So, I'm a Belieber but I'm not gonna defend him and kiss his ass because that was stupid as hell.
He was probably drunk, but still ... he knows how many people are waiting for him to make a mistake.
What pisses me off the most though are his fake ass friends who record this **** and sell it to TMZ, they know how much **** justin's gonna get for that. He needs to surround himself with good people or else he'll go down.
And this comes from a Belieber

Morticia Cowghoul

I can't wait for the day this entitled d i c k stain loses his fame and foturne and HAS to mop floors for a living. It can't come a minute too soon. What a pathetic t w i t.

logan

Justin, just a word of advice from someone who works in the food service industry, don't and I repeat don't eat any food from any restaurant, don't walk barefoot on any hotel floor and don't sleep on any sheets in any hotel. Us common folks read these stories and just wait for the perfect time to "pay back" idiots like you.

cathy

He keeps showing himself that he is a piece of **** like Kanye. Low life people. The restaraunt should sue that falas ass.

spader

I hope he's got enough money to keep that large security detail FOREVER. Absolutely ridiculous.

Marilyn

Isn't this against the law, public lewdness or something for the NYPD to arrest him on?

4 SURE

OH MY GOD...okay first of all, I have NEVER seen anyone wear those saggy diaper pants but Bieber and Kanye, it really does remind me of the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice days where literally no one else wore those ridiculous type of pants but them. The Biebs douchebaggery antics are in full force in this video. And I love how you can tell whoever made this video knew they were gonna sell this sh*t and make bank, cause they were hiding that camera real well. Good undercover work pal

The Apex

anybody else notice the bald pedophile staring at his d*ck while he pees? Pretty sick Chubs.

BSname

I would put money on this kid not making it to 40 along with a couple of rounds of rehab.

Martin49

The beebs needs to get an ass kicking wake up call!!