Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

JD

Wow, for a "business man" he sure doesn't rep his brand very well . . . looks like an over grown child throwing a tantrum.

J

Did he actually say "I am a reporter!" What a delusional group of parasitic individuals. They purposely aggravate individuals to get a reaction. What s***.

phil osopher

suck my you know what....

Sam

She should really see a doctor about controlling her PMS syptoms.

oleman

what a jerk....he's prolly trying to get away from the kartrashians.....and they are prolly trying to get away from him!!! They deserve each other!

Jessie

I wish people would treat this guy like the piece of sh*% he is. Stop buying his crappy music and he will just disappear into his own privacy bubble somewhere. I don't get where he gets the idea that he's relevant in any way...oh right, same place his baby momma got her idea. Ugh! Just disappear please!

Linda Moore

OMG, just when I think this "man" can't get any worse, he does. My God, he thinks he's Jesus for crying out loud...how much crazier can you get. I feel so sorry for the whole Jenner family and just hope Kim has better sense than to marry this idiot. Bruce just needs to put his foot up his backside and stop all this. He needs to sit down with Kim and try to talk some sense into her. There's nothing good that can come from a marriage with this freak. Kim, don't make the same mistake twice. At least Kris H. didn't think he was Jesus!

Googie

This is definitely one celebrity I wish would move to another country. But then which country would want him? Which country would put up with his sorry fat arse?

Spikette56

He is totally the biggest a$$ EVER!!!

Ronron

She is such a miserable ****.

Michael V

West is the ultimate loser. He wins the talent lottery from God and thinks HE is responsible and special. Kim K. is dumber than a rock to marry and pop kids with this fool.

taz

"Don't talk, ever again...." What a raging butt boil. All he had to do was ignore the guy. He is inching close to Amanda Bynes crazy territory for delusional thinking and behavior. Where is a sharp sign when you need one.

Quiet

LOL i hope kim marries him and goes bananas. i wish kanye and kim lots of money but twice as much misery everyday of their lives.

like really freedom of speech... only he can talk or rap. i hope his sales drop like a BOMB

theateam

How do I delete my account on your site?

Wow ...

How did this guy make it? What a complete moron!